S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fear the new Armored Trunks will only come with one normal face. The description translated from S.H.Figuarts ????????????? | ???? just says that it comes with "replacement head parts (normal)" but doesn't specify a number so I'm guessing it's just one. The way it's worded almost makes it seem like the normal face plate isn't even detachable.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I had to ask somewhere; did figma get a break in or something? Aliexpress just filled up with most of their new figures. I had the feeling they got their molds stolen or something because my God, they now have them all. Solid Snake, Link, you name it :lol

Authentic ones or bootlegs? I'm assuming bootlegs since Aliexpress and all

They have to be bootleg. Snake for $18!? That em effer started out around $80! I've seen some pretty cool Deadpool customs with that Snake. Might have to pick one up at that price.

All so weird...I got my EX Goku off Enterainment cause free shipping and a deal of the day, but why Toyz doesn't have any is beyond me

I just checked Entertainment Earth and they have it with free shipping! Good call!

I fear the new Armored Trunks will only come with one normal face. The description translated from S.H.Figuarts ????????????? | ???? just says that it comes with "replacement head parts (normal)" but doesn't specify a number so I'm guessing it's just one. The way it's worded almost makes it seem like the normal face plate isn't even detachable.

I'm not bothered by that. IIRC, all he did while in his normal state was stand there with his arms crossed watching Super Vegeta fight Cell. When you think about it, we're lucky Tamashii is including that head for a release they're labeling as Super Saiyan Trunks.

I'm not bothered by that. IIRC, all he did while in his normal state was stand there with his arms crossed watching Super Vegeta fight Cell. When you think about it, we're lucky Tamashii is including that head for a release they're labeling as Super Saiyan Trunks.

your english is getting better my young padawan

I just checked Entertainment Earth and they have it with free shipping! Good call!

Works for me! You'll love it :hi5: Just be aware that their free shipping isn't the best, it's pretty slow...

On Armor Trunks, if his faces are compatible with PC/OG Trunks, that's relatively moot. But you're right on what he did in base form
come on crisis, that joke only works on rkenshin. :lol

It's only been a few days. I'll mistype a year soon now that you've jinxed me.

Works for me! You'll love it :hi5: Just be aware that their free shipping isn't the best, it's pretty slow...

On Armor Trunks, if his faces are compatible with PC/OG Trunks, that's relatively moot. But you're right on what he did in base form

I'm okay with slow shipping. Just as long as it's packaged carefully and safe.

I don't think his faces will be compatible. I would have thought that Super Warrior Awakening Goku faces would have been compatible with Manga Super Saiyan Goku but they're different.

or Naruto

or my life...

giphy.gif

I'm hoping for maybe 2-3 new figures reveals but if they don't show anything new, at least some release dates would be nice. We've got more than enough goodies for 2016 and early 2017, they just need to be official!

Now that I've looked at the picture again, and from the angle that it's taken, Trunks is displayed a little further up than Goku which might make him appear shorter. If he is indeed the same height, I'll be doing the same with Goku. :yess:

They have S.H. Figuarts and Figuarts Zero but no Figuarts Zero EX. Not even SS3 Goku. I may wait for C2E2 to come around next month and hope for Bluefin to be there and have it.

However, goku's inner blue shirt's collar ends at the clavicle / collar bone. And trunks + vegetas' ends around the Adam's apple. So if you are thinking of using trunks body for Goku, you might need to repaint the neck area.

Yeah, I never got why Goku and Gohans jumpsuits were different, especially since Vegeta and Trunks got their from the same batch Bulma made!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah it was odd that she made two different suits. Also Goku and Gohan's show more chesticle action so maybe she just ran out of fabric and had to cut it shorter for them?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

However, goku's inner blue shirt's collar ends at the clavicle / collar bone. And trunks + vegetas' ends around the Adam's apple. So if you are thinking of using trunks body for Goku, you might need to repaint the neck area.

I didn't care for that in the anime so I'm looking forward to displaying it where it goes up towards the neck. It always looked weird to me.

Off Topic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Huh, that is weird....

I was interested in the idea of Saiyan Armor Goku, even though it has very little meaning with Goku and Gohan (besides him achieving Super Saiyan, and showing the potential for SSJ2) in my eyes. Hmm.

Back