S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looked like that was Bulla/Bra piloting that aircraft in the preview for next episode...?

image.jpg

I wouldn't get your hopes up for that. Unless the translation was inaccurate, Vegeta stated that Uub is an infant. I guess they could skip forward in time down the line, but I feel like that was just a callback like when Trunks said that if Freeza came back he would slice him in half.
The fact that Vegeta even says that means the entire ending of dbz is thrown out, since they shouldnt know about Uub in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It looked like that was Bulla/Bra piloting that aircraft in the preview for next episode...?

View attachment 244274

Hell yeah and she's looking older than Pan too which is correct. I wonder where she's been all this time?

The Uub thing was random but it confirms that he's still gonna be there. It doesn't really change anything about the ending so far. I don't remember but did Goku have prior knowledge of him in the final episode?

Episode was decent despite 75% of it being a recap. I guess the HTC now allows more usage than before. Aren't Goku and Vegeta maxed out from the Cell game training?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Just received Future Trunks in the mail and I have to say I'm enjoying these Premium Colors to no end. Took a side-by-side of the original faces and the newer faces...I took the old face off and put it back in the box. The paint application is so well done on the newer faces. There's a lot more depth to them. The cheek lining and the smaller eyes are really well done. Having a difficult time keeping the sheath on the newer model. The jacket on the original is better but that and the sheath design may be the only things on the original that I feel are better than the Premium Color. Both have their pros and cons but I'm really glad to see Tamashii going through with the Premium Colors and successfully pulling them off.

Hell yeah and she's looking older than Pan too which is correct. I wonder where she's been all this time?

The Uub thing was random but it confirms that he's still gonna be there. It doesn't really change anything about the ending so far. I don't remember but did Goku have prior knowledge of him in the final episode?

Episode was decent despite 75% of it being a recap. I guess the HTC now allows more usage than before. Aren't Goku and Vegeta maxed out from the Cell game training?

Goku only spent 1 day/year in it. Vegeta spend the limited 2 days/years but maybe it changed because they're gods now?

Only Goku knew of Uub in advance, no one else had any idea who or what he was when we seen him, and that was only a few days/weeks before the tournament. Thats my point.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Angelo/Deano Sorry for the late reply. Didnt know the SW figures had the ball kness. I was just asking since I saw some reviews of the figuarts Ranma and thought(imo) the ball knees are overly big and really obvious from the side/back and given the size of goku's pants thought it'd look pretty funky. Thanks for those pics too btw, I looked up Darth Maul and now Im totally on that ball train :hi5:

Hmm, im not so sure it is a flashback honestly, the trailer was showing it as if it was a view of the cockpit of the ship Goku and Vegeta were watching fly about irratically. I know it has a big resemblance to "kid Bulma" but Bra, at least of what we seen in the end of dbz, looks very similar too.

27d5805c8314748b0cc6138f03557aab.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmm, im not so sure it is a flashback honestly, the trailer was showing it as if it was a view of the cockpit of the ship Goku and Vegeta were watching fly about irratically. I know it has a big resemblance to "kid Bulma" but Bra, at least of what we seen in the end of dbz, looks very similar too.

View attachment 244346

View attachment 244347
Text on first screenshot says Bra

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

You guys are playing with my heart! I want this to be Bra so badly. She grows up to be such a fine young thang, we can't have her not existing [emoji5]

You guys are playing with my heart! I want this to be Bra so badly. She grows up to be such a fine young thang, we can't have her not existing [emoji5]

not only that, they need to age up Goten & Trunks already. It seems like they're insistent on the entirety of Super taking place only within a 6 month to a year timeframe.

I've accepted that Goten and Trunks will forever be the Lost Boys in DB Neverland. Maybe Bra was in the time chamber this entire time and we'll see the wonderful reunion with her father next episode.

not only that, they need to age up Goten & Trunks already. It seems like they're insistent on the entirety of Super taking place only within a 6 month to a year timeframe.

That's really throwing me off. I don't know why the timing in films are further apart and the timing in Super is closer. I was expecting Goten and Trunks to be older in the Resurrection F Saga but, since Super is altering the timeline, they're not any different than the Battle of Gods film/saga.

Back