S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160118_182420_zpsdd15i4xr.jpg
[/URL]

Could you please show those figures (or at least Gohan and Piccolo) next to Figuarts figures so we can get a good idea of how they scale? The size on the pre-order texts seems to imply they're correctly scaled, but one is never too careful.

omfg!!! I genuinely had not noticed I had typed kid BUU instead of goku. :slap Sorry Bane!:( Now I understand your confusion.

It's no problem! :) I'm guessing Cartoonx22 doesn't go on the board anymore because he'd usually interject with his Kid Buu petitioning anytime the character got mentioned here! :lol

Like I said, Boo arc Vegeta and Kid Goku were my two most wanted figures when I joined the board 3 years ago, so I very much like it! It's not perfect, but I'm sure it'll be awesome in the end. Just hoping they announce a Boo arc Vegeta this year. I'm not going to shell out the cash SSJ3 Vegeta just for the body. I know we'll get Boo arc or Majin Vegeta eventually and I'm still getting 3 of them!

As soon as I heard Boo failed the written exam I thought Gohan was going to replace him, but it seems there's no substitute and it's now 4 vs 5. Who else could they bring in?

I honestly feel there's a chance the new U6 stuff will make Dragon Ball exciting again with all these new characters and potential new villains in the fold. The BoG and RoF material in Super was just the small appetizer, now we're moving on to the real tasty stuff. Hopefully...

I am really digging this Frost dude though. No doubt he'll transform a few times and we might even get more info on Freiza's heritage. Oh for god's sake, now I'm thinking about a Frost figuart. Wonder if there's already a prototype made?

Only thing I don't like about Frost is that he's essentially another Frieza. Seriously, we just finished with a golden version of him and now another one? Where's the originality in that?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

there's also Freezer's ancestor Chilled

chilled.jpg

and Froze from DBHeroes

froze.jpg

and finally Freeza's son Kuriza!

Kuriza_Info.jpg

More Freiza clones = more figures and variants for Tamashii to make = more frustration and begging for Nappa and Majin Vegeta. :lol

PC Vegeta got charged and is in my pile of loot. Probably gonna ship him and Awakening Goku today, I'm still waiting on Trunks but I'm gonna buy something else on BBTS to ship with Trunks.

Back