S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trunks doesn't look as pale as Vegeta was looking. I may get one if only for the pupils and the different body for base form. Currently OG Trunks has a creepy blank stare looking at the world without pupils, I need myself pupils!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

PCE vegeta doesn't seem pale in hand for me. If anything, the OG looks a bit too orangey IMO

45967014a888b5292afd8cd1b9a466b1.jpg

94ef4b7405e559d79c0f9b8880a9067a.jpg

1a9d842182a836ff3352004283167414.jpg

Two minutes ago just received a notice from AnimeIsland about Premium Vegeta and its awaiting payment. Life is great!:yess: Thought I will have to wait till the end of this month for it.

I colored in the pupils for my Trunks, and now I'm kinda regretting doing that, because while it looks better at the same time I devalued it by "correcting" it

What are the chances that they did that on the v1 so they can do a PCE in bout 4 years time :lol

They plan all this years in advance. 3-4 years from now we'll be seeing Ultimate Renewal Editions of the PC's with even more saturation, non glossed hair and normal skin tone but they will all be missing a limb so they can be released yet again 4 years after that. Diabolical.

Two minutes ago just received a notice from AnimeIsland about Premium Vegeta being instock. Life is great!:yess:

And some unlucky collector in another state just got an email from them two minutes ago saying that their order has been cancelled :lol

Two minutes ago just received a notice from AnimeIsland about Premium Vegeta being instock. Life is great!:yess:

And some unlucky collector in another state just got an email from them two minutes ago saying that their order has been cancelled :lol

Well I better send them an email to remind them to ship my order in that case! [emoji36]

😂😂😂
Was thinking the same thing. I check my email right away onky to see nadaaa. Will shoot them an email too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Color of SS hair looks similar to PCE vegeta. So now we need another PCE goku to complete the look. :lol

The skin tone doesn't really bother me, as long as he doesn't look like a friggin corpse next to PCE Vegeta

SDCC SS Goku's colors are ugly, especially his face when compared to Awakened Goku. His gi is true to the Android Saga at least. I would definitely be in for a PCE Goku.

45967014a888b5292afd8cd1b9a466b1.jpg

94ef4b7405e559d79c0f9b8880a9067a.jpg

1a9d842182a836ff3352004283167414.jpg

:lol

OK maybe you guys can help me. I won this SDCC on ebay S H Figuarts Son Gohan SDCC Exclusive | eBay

On January 4th I noticed the seller "sold" the same gohan. Not sure if the seller or buyer fell through
S H Figuarts Son Gohan SDCC Exclusive | eBay

And way back on Novemeber 17 a guy with a similar name sold a gohan.
Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Son Gohan s H Figuarts SDCC | eBay

Now I havent actually paid the seller yet but the facts in front of me make me cautious

looks shady. he certainly didnt get any feedback on the previous sold gohan and he has no feedback at all of anything sold. just a few of some people he bought things from. i wouldn't trust it.
good thing you were being cautious

looks shady. he certainly didnt get any feedback on the previous sold gohan and he has no feedback at all of anything sold. just a few of some people he bought things from. i wouldn't trust it.
good thing you were being cautious

I was so excited to get my first SDCC figure but things just didnt look right :gah:

Its best to just call the guy out on it, see what he says. There always is a chance the buyer was at fault, I mean, think about what you are just about to do; not pay and not bother saying anything, may very well have been exactly what happened last time.

Sorry, but being a seller myself I can see both sides of the possible story [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I colored in the pupils for my Trunks, and now I'm kinda regretting doing that, because while it looks better at the same time I devalued it by "correcting" it

If you sell him add $25+ to what the value was and call it a custom

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Its best to just call the guy out on it, see what he says. There always is a chance the buyer was at fault, I mean, think about what you are just about to do; not pay and not bother saying anything, may very well have been exactly what happened last time.

Sorry, but being a seller myself I can see both sides of the possible story [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I reached out but still haven't heard anything back so that was another point deducted lol

FINALLY got my SWA Goku in from animeisland. Have to say, once the item was finally in stock, they handled it nice and quick.

I actually switched swa goku and ssj manga goku's heads, but kept both with swa goku faces. I like how that looks. The light greenish hue on manga ssj goku's head actually fits well with the fact that he's supposed to be on Namek. So I'm not buying a second SWA Goku. But...

Oh, and I got my Vegeta from Toyzinthebox. I completely regret cancelling my second Vegeta. I thought I wouldn't like the hair and the pale face, and was just going to get it to put my scouter head on the body. BIG MISTAKE! This premium SSJ Vegeta is my second favorite figure under Super Saiyan Warrior Awakened Goku. The face looks perfect with the new hair, and I love how vibrant the colors are. The blues are so good that they make the rest of the figures look dull. Definitely worth the premium price!
...Now I am back on the fence about PC Vegeta.:lol
Two minutes ago just received a notice from AnimeIsland about Premium Vegeta and its awaiting payment. Life is great!:yess: Thought I will have to wait till the end of this month for it.

Good to hear it.

Oh and cool shot Gary!

I 'll have more battle damaged releases now plx Termersheh.:wave Especially a Piccolo so we can finally get a smirk and a scream face for him.

Back