S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it was closed. I guess someone made a boo boo.

Anyway, my PCE Vegetas came in to BBTS. I'm going to use my spare scouter Vegeta head for one of them.

#Quickshot of the Week
12473860_10208504587315022_4198296164089201258_o.jpg

@crisis I raise my hand. I didn't list him because I didn't think we'd get him, but I would in a heartbeat!
I would also love this version. Here's a custom of him by Huaycapa:

Attachments

• Saiyaman Gohan Custom.jpg
    Saiyaman Gohan Custom.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 84
Oh, and I got my Vegeta from Toyzinthebox. I completely regret cancelling my second Vegeta. I thought I wouldn't like the hair and the pale face, and was just going to get it to put my scouter head on the body. BIG MISTAKE! This premium SSJ Vegeta is my second favorite figure under Super Saiyan Warrior Awakened Goku. The face looks perfect with the new hair, and I love how vibrant the colors are. The blues are so good that they make the rest of the figures look dull. Definitely worth the premium price!

I like the box color, very nice shade of ble and the pale skin is still the only thing I don't like. The faces otherwise, with the eyes and other details are pretty good though. It looks like the SSJ faces are less pale, which would make sense
No, it was closed. I guess someone made a boo boo.

Anyway, my PCE Vegetas came in to BBTS. I'm going to use my spare scouter Vegeta head for one of them.
Why was it closed? :dunno

Didn't you do that for your second SSJ Vegeta?

@crisis I raise my hand. I didn't list him because I didn't think we'd get him, but I would in a heartbeat!
I would also love this version. Here's a custom of him by Huaycapa:

Holy **** that's awesome. Only thing that irks me, as with all of these figures, are those deltoids. Should've used Awakening Goku's delts instead. Otherwise it's perfect!

I like the box color, very nice shade of ble and the pale skin is still the only thing I don't like. The faces otherwise, with the eyes and other details are pretty good though. It looks like the SSJ faces are less pale, which would make sense
Why was it closed? :dunno

Didn't you do that for your second SSJ Vegeta?

Yeah I did. I don't know what I'm going to do with my spare two Vegetas and two Trunks.

Trunks doesn't look as pale as Vegeta was looking. I may get one if only for the pupils and the different body for base form. Currently OG Trunks has a creepy blank stare looking at the world without pupils, I need myself pupils!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I might consider it, since I have no need to redundant variants. It isn't like they're manga colored either.
Yeah. And I just want an original for the original factor. idk about Trunks since I do have an original, but you can probably still get a good amount back on that
Trunks doesn't look as pale as Vegeta was looking. I may get one if only for the pupils and the different body for base form. Currently OG Trunks has a creepy blank stare looking at the world without pupils, I need myself pupils!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Trunks is more pale, imo, or at least it doesn't look right to me. The different colors are good for base form though, that's my idea too

Color of SS hair looks similar to PCE vegeta. So now we need another PCE goku to complete the look. :lol

The skin tone doesn't really bother me, as long as he doesn't look like a friggin corpse next to PCE Vegeta

Back