S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some prices can be weirdly priced high, while most lines I'm involved with aren't really any different then other retailers. $5 more isn't going to put me out in the street.
I feel like it's due to something else. They got some exclusive figmas that are an absolute pain in the ass to get, such as Midas Iron Man. Mark up was gonna happen. I don't use BBTS often cause I have either amiami, hlj, or barnes and nobles, but when I do use BBTS, I don't get any issues.
i agree with you
Gbxx90A.gif

uploadfromtaptalk1452885244830.jpg
Picture comparison of the PC trunks(right) and the original (left). All credit goes to d_amazing and the Sh Figuarts Philippines group on Facebook.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

With BBTS it's not that they're bad (aside from a few bad experiences). It's that there's always a cheaper option so why pay more when you can pay less?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

then stick with knock-offs....

Alot of folk have been waiting on that JUN10R, thanks man.

Well, he is definitely missing accessories, but at least the normal face is indeed included.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Alot of folk have been waiting on that JUN10R, thanks man.

Well, he is definitely missing accessories, but at least the normal face is indeed included.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yeah it looks like he was missing more hands than I thought, ouch. Cutting the SSJ smirk is a low blow though imo. The pale tone sticks out way too much compared to the original as well...

So new Trunks has five sets of hands instead of seven... I don't mind that as much as his lack of the ssj smirk. Also his thumbs up hand would be nice. Meh.

I have the original Trunks, so I plan on making use of his extras. I might even swap out his normal head onto the PC body since I don't like how the new normal head looks

then stick with knock-offs....

**** knockoffs, I'm talking about cheaper retail store options. I've actually ordered a few things from BBTS recently that were cheap due to random sales they have and while I don't hate them like I used to, as far as pre-orders go, I can always find better prices elsewhere. To each their own

**** knockoffs, I'm talking about cheaper retail store options. I've actually ordered a few things from BBTS recently that were cheap due to random sales they have and while I don't hate them like I used to, as far as pre-orders go, I can always find better prices elsewhere. To each their own
prod you just jealous of BBTS's super saiyan swagger.

I just really like BBTS since it's no money down, cancel at any time. I like having that security in backing out in case of a financial crisis.
I found this place called tatsuhobby for anyone in the bay area. No need to pay up front and i can go pick it up since its only a 15minute drive. I can say that i won't be missing animeisland

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Tatsuhobby is a wonderful place to get recast GK from. Their shipping prices kinda drives me away from them at times and including tax fees is just not worth it. Cool place nevertheless.
About Anime island, they do tend to hold orders way past their due dates and it can be quite annoying, I can see that. It usually doesnt bother me because of my high patience level. A quick message to them and they always respond with a shipping quote. Its a bad way yo business no arguments there.

prod you just jealous of BBTS's super saiyan swagger.

I've actually warmed up to them recently...they aren't the spawn of Satan after all. I got two of my Comicave Iron Man figures from them and they were the cheapest on the interwebz surprisingly enough. Toyz is still bae and ain't nothing gonna change that [emoji5]

After monitoring prices from different places except for Japanese websites, I cancelled all my preorders with BBTS. Prices are too high, yes they are reliable but if I can get figures from Toyz or else where for less and reliability is there too, more money for futures/extra figures.

I've actually warmed up to them recently...they aren't the spawn of Satan after all. I got two of my Comicave Iron Man figures from them and they were the cheapest on the interwebz surprisingly enough. Toyz is still bae and ain't nothing gonna change that [emoji5]

It's a start but don't worry....you'll turn. To the dark side.

We have cookies. Double chocolate chip!

Now if only we can get Deano to join...

Oh Anime Island.... I wasn't going to post anything till I came on here today and saw the hate train. They Done F*$*ed Up.
Ordered Blue + Yellow aura Effects pieces AND 2! SS Awakening Gokus. So I get my package after hunting it down due to the delivery man not leaving a card and posting it to a neighbours home. Pretty hyped I open the package to find the aura pieces and only 1! Awakening Goku.

I was almost table flipping like Georgy's earlier post. At this point I've given up on Anime Island from forgotten orders, order cancellations and now an incomplete order.....Their customer service is unresponsive and bad, their dispatching is sluggish and always later than every other store. Luckily I have no more orders with them.

I also got my Datong Frieza today, after seeing the reviews it looked promising. Thankfully I had no missing or broken parts like Big D. The figure is excellent for a bootleg, comparing to my real Frieza it is almost identical apart from slight shading differences. I would recommend getting it if you're wanting to get a cheaper alternative Frieza into your collection.

I wish Datong would find the Prototype Molds for Nappa....and somehow also make a Raditz, unless tamashii reveals an articulated figure soon.

Back