S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RKenshinH - The first event is Wonder Festival in Japan Feruary 7 then the New York Toy Fair February 13-16. Looking at recent posts by Bluefin Tamashii the reveals will mainly be new MonsterArts Godzilla figures but there could be a possible DBZ reveal.

Its because instead of making new molds they can just slap a new head or retool a body slightly and all of a sudden have a new character or version of one. It really is about time tamashii stopped that laziness and made new molds for everyone like they are doing with ssj trunks and did with awakening goku, especially with the prices getting higher.

Last year was mostly retools, this year will start better with Beerus and Trunks at least.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, but then we got nobody but ourselves to blame with - we ate those figures up like there's no tomorrow. :lol

The latest SS God SS goku is still using the 2010 Goku body with the protruding delt isn't acceptable tbh.

When it comes to the no stripes I understand why they didn't do it since technically that would be a retool but they could've painted them on no problem. Either way, I'm sure with Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta, they're not gonna go so cheap as to simply reuse the PC's feet so that'll be the chance when we can get the proper tips. It sucks that we have to swap parts to make the figures accurate but it is what it is :dunno

have you forgotton? we've already seen the Majin Vegeta prototype

Untitled.jpg

this is what we're getting folks

The TRUE Majin Vegeta will look bangin, I think they were mainly showing off the body with that SSJ3. The new upcoming releases seem to be much more detailed and truer to their source material so I have a good feeling that we'll get our accurate tips eventually. I still think the next battle damaged will be Majin so even if they release a Buu Saga Vegeta with the SSJ3 body, the battle damaged will be much more detailed.

Also, I must applaud the excellent Photoshop work :clap

Has anyone ordered SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza from Anime Island and received it? I forgot about the order since I wasn't super excited to get them (no pun intended) and just realized those bastards haven't shipped it and they come out months ago. I sent them an email telling them to ship it but they'll probably just refund my money since they don't have it in stock anymore. I also included a small note outlining how terrible they've been lately. Hopefully they realize their ******** and change for the better. I kept it professional and didn't curse em out like I felt :mad:

My email: As a side note, I've always had to send emails in order for you guys to ship my orders. I still have two pending orders with you and they also have yet to be shipped even though some figures already have been released and I contacted you months ago requesting that the in stock figures be shipped. I placed these orders during the July 4th sale and had free shipping so there would be no extra charges for multiple shipments. It has been an utter pain having to do this and when my remaining orders are completed I will not be purchasing from you guys anymore until the service improves. I am not the only one to experience these problems as I have friends who experience the same. I just wanted to let you know so you can hopefully take note and improve.

Again, my Goku and frieza both got shipped on release and both arrived from anime island. Dont know what to say to you man.

Again, my Goku and frieza both got shipped on release and both arrived from anime island. Dont know what to say to you man.

Damn something must've been really wrong with my orders cuz every order I've had has the same problem of not shipping. Don't know what the hell is going on over there.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Damn something must've been really wrong with my orders cuz every order I've had has the same problem of not shipping. Don't know what the hell is going on over there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Did you order pc vegeta or pc trunks? I did, and they told me i won't be getting my gold frieza or blue goku until the remaining orders have been shipped together, since pc trunks is the latest order i have to wait until they have it in stock.thank u 4th of july!!
😠😠😡😡😡😧😩😴😴😴😴

Just got an email from MHToyshop that outlined what's going on with PC Vegeta. Sounds like Bandai-Tamashii screwed up again.

From the looks of it, it appears Bandai sent a very small batch of PC Vegeta out that arrived this week to several retailers. This batch was not enough for most of the retailers to fulfill a lot of their orders. Thankfully, a second, larger batch is right behind that but it won't likely be in retailers' hands until Mid-February.

I feel bad for Bluefin too. No wonder why Amazon doesn't want to carry Tamashii products anymore.

Did you order pc vegeta or pc trunks? I did, and they told me i won't be getting my gold frieza or blue goku until the remaining orders have been shipped together, since pc trunks is the latest order i have to wait until they have it in stock.thank u 4th of july!!
😠😠😡😡😡😧😩😴😴😴😴

I ordered 7 PC Vegeta's lol. I'm actually aware of the situation Bardoon described since Alex from Ageless Geeks filled everyone in on it a little while ago. Luckily that's the latest releasing pre-order I have with them so once that order's done, so am I

I ordered 7 PC Vegeta's lol. I'm actually aware of the situation Bardoon described since Alex from Ageless Geeks filled everyone in on it a little while ago. Luckily that's the latest releasing pre-order I have with them so once that order's done, so am I
Feel the same way. Although i will be leaving a happy customer i can't say why this moment (incase there is someone here working for animeisland) but will in time when i get my figures.

Feel the same way. Although i will be leaving a happy customer i can't say why this moment (incase there is someone here working for animeisland lol) but will in time when i get my figures.

Back