S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got Datong Frieza last week, been trying to get my new, better lit setup working or else the review would be up already! In short it would get a perfect score from me if mine wasnt missing the normal tail in the box [emoji38] . The paint apps on him are identical to the real one, just slightly sloppy on the lines of the shoulder, but thats it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Those boot tips irk me -_-
they decided to put no lines on them, fine. but at least make them yellow or gold, at least he same color as the straps on his shoulders, instead of mustard brown

Those boot tips irk me -_-
they decided to put no lines on them, fine. but at least make them yellow or gold, at least he same color as the straps on his shoulders, instead of mustard brown

What has been seen cannot been unseen. I hadn't even noticed that until now. Their inconsistency knows no bounds [emoji30]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Got back into SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Z again.

SDCC 2011 Super Saiyan Goku still need
Super Saiyan Goku
Regular Goku
Mexico Goku Still need
SDCC 2015 Namek Goku
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan Warrior Awaken Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku Still need
Super Saiyan Gohan
SDCC 2012 Super Saiyan Gohan
Ultimate Gohan
Super Saiyan Vegeta
Scouter Vegeta
SDCC 2014 Vegeta Original Anime Colors
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta preordered
Super Saiyan Vegeta K.O.
Super Saiyan Vegeta Advanced Colors preordered
Vegetto*
Trunks
Saiyan Armored Trunks preordered
Super Saiyan Trunks Advanced Colors preordered
Piccolo
SDCC 2013 Piccolo
Final Form Frieza
Golden Frieza
Broly
Krillin
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Pefect Cell
Beerus preordered

Some are still in transit.

Yeah, I got Datong Frieza last week, been trying to get my new, better lit setup working or else the review would be up already! In short it would get a perfect score from me if mine wasnt missing the normal tail in the box [emoji38] . The paint apps on him are identical to the real one, just slightly sloppy on the lines of the shoulder, but thats it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How's the weight and the feel of the plastic though, does it have the same feel of the original? And the joints?

on the topic of datong frieza: i think overall the figure is great! Best replication datong has made to date. Like most other's who goten him has been saying, it just has some minor QC flaws but its really good if you missed out on original, need an extra, or need it for a custom.

As far as plastic quality and feel, i do not have the original to compare it with, but i will say it feels okay. The joints are tight enough and it does feel like it uses a good amount of that kind of stiff soft plastic on things like the feet and hands. Also, the death ball accessory on mine couldnt fit on the ball joint wrist stand thing, and i accidentally snapped the wrist stand in half so i had to glue it back together. So i sanded down the ball joint and carved the inside of the opening on the death ball a bit to get it to fit, but as with any knock off as Deano would say, it has "tolerance issues" haha

On a side note: the faces on mine came out great! luckily no paint bleeding or anything like that, darn near perfect! And i got both tails! :rotfl

#quickshot
12523034_10208462673307198_5975524298302720794_n.jpg

Anyone have PC Vegeta and Datong PC Vegeta? I'm going to get the official one but to my eye it doesn't look much different from my datong.

Finally Anime Island shipped my SWA goku! Practically speaking I think SWA Goku all but concludes my collection. Majin Vegeta is my only real want now.

Don't see myself buying the new Trunks or having to buy PC Vegeta just to color match them (thanks for the comparison pic Orbital!). SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu would be nice. I'm giving up hope on Tien let alone a Bojack Trunks.

I have one request: if it's possible could somebody show me a picture of the cell/buu era goku belt on SWA Goku? It seems SWA Goku's belt is floating and removable. Could be cool to make a later era variation on by swapping the belts.

Yo, Deano! Looks like you're not the only one with a missing tail.

From their weibo...
[cp]@咕哔咕哔: 这次弗利萨太不认真了,我买的那盒居然少装了一条尾巴,支架少装了前面的支架头!赶紧给发补件![/cp]

You guys aren't so serious with your release of Frieza this time. Mine is missing a tail and the figure stand is missing the front piece! Please supply us with the missing pieces!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back