S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, someone in here got banned...good lord. You guys know I had a rough start with Fat, but if you're reading this, you became a decent user in my eyes dude. RIP. I don't know what to make of what you were doing in the Star Wars thread but ouch, what a way to go :(

That's crazy. Over something like arguing over lines. I don't think he contributed to any toxic environment at all. Guess we can't disagree with each other anymore...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

That's crazy. Over something like arguing over lines. I don't think he contributed to any toxic environment at all. Guess we can't disagree with each other anymore...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I disagree with you.

C'MON, BAN ME... I DARE YOU... I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!!!

I posted it on the SW figuarts thread, but here it is again:

From the Code of Conduct:

Respect the Product Creators
We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans. When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work. Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning.

Trolling, Attacks and Flaming
Our first priority is to the members that have come here because of the flame-free atmosphere we provide. There is a zero-tolerance policy here against personal attacks. We will not tolerate anyone insulting other's opinion nor name calling. This includes the companies and individuals that create the collectibles and/or toys being discussed.
· Trolling is posting in a way solely designed to provoke a negative response.
· Attacks and derogatory terms of any kind are not welcome. This includes references to any collectible or the companies that produce them.

Here's the ref:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/conduct.php

I checked and it seems he purposely repeated similar provocative posts even after being warned by a mod.

Behave or you'll be next!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
for that reason, i write "myself".

The problem is when people start offend others. Something you do at the beginning with me!-.- but you stop with that and now is ok.
You and everyone can not agree with me in everything, but is not necessary offend anyone! who start offend is because is a failed.

for that reason, i write "myself".

The problem is when people start offend others. Something you do at the beginning with me!-.- but you stop with that and now is ok.
You and everyone can not agree with me in everything, but is not necessary offend anyone! who start offend is because is a failed.

rkenshin, that was not cool. That really, really wasn't all right by any means.

No one is 'mean' to you, you just are rude to people for literally no reason and people get fed up with it. It's not your incomprehensible posts, but the fact that you flip out over the tiniest of things like people wanting fixes with some Figuarts and so on, and that you repeat yourself over and over with stuff like PC SSJ3 Goku.

We have told you over and over, you never listened once. This is why you have this problem over and over.

I mean I check this forum from time to time and it does seem that quite a few bit of people are kinda hostile towards him tho...

If you really don't like him then why even bother responding or talking about him at all. Just leave him be. Sure it's annoying when you find someone is being (for lack of a better term) annoying... but wasting time and going out of your way to point out the annoying-ness and constantly address them becomes pretty annoying too. (Lot of "annoyings" there eh lol).
It kinda shows that you can't Not be phased by them and I mean we're all serious guys here right, serious guys who share a love for dbz shf. So lets start acting like it :)

I mean I check this forum from time to time and it does seem that quite a few bit of people are kinda hostile towards him tho...

If you really don't like him then why even bother responding or talking about him at all. Just leave him be. Sure it's annoying when you find someone is being (for lack of a better term) annoying... but wasting time and going out of your way to point out the annoying-ness and constantly address them becomes pretty annoying too. (Lot of "annoyings" there eh lol).
It kinda shows that you can't Not be phased by them and I mean we're all serious guys here right, serious guys who share a love for dbz shf. So lets start acting like it :)
tumblr_ms511hvjXR1s4ie08o1_500.gif

well that and I lose nothing by addressing this. :lol Perhaps some day, some day...he'll learn! Hotei...well hotei kinda learned of the issues I had with him initially and we made up. also ignoring just makes things worse. believe me.

Deano already got one if I'm not mistaken.

It's going for about $30 on eBay now,quite pricy I think. Had it been $25 like the bootleg vegeta, I'd be tempted to get one and repaint it.

Just give her the Android Phone, so she can go from Perfect Cell to Perfect Cell Phone :lecture

Back