S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent collection pics as always Pliss. I need to really fix mine up, I just switched out Normal Goku and Freiza Saga Goku in my display. If only I had more room and a better case...

Still waiting on my PC Vegeta to come in on BBTS, so I can ship him and Goku together.

I won't be getting PC Vegeta as soon as everyone else since I have to replace something... ugh. But they have plenty of open orders still though. I'll put it back on my list Friday.

Replace what?

I wouldn't have POed PC Vegeta if I knew his orders would re-open, and didn't slightly overestimate how much people would want him...

Thanks guys! I may get another Manga Gohan for SS2 eventually. And yeah, regular head on awakened looks superb, makes me wants a Kaioken X3 Goku variant.

BTW, "Air Friezas."

dB4DfGc.jpg

LOL I just saw this and was about to post it. How did I miss this during the episode!?

Replace what?

I wouldn't have POed PC Vegeta if I knew his orders would re-open, and didn't slightly overestimate how much people would want him...

The latest Medicom Guts, he's got a scratch and missing paint on his nose that's driving me crazy.

LOL I just saw this and was about to post it. How did I miss this during the episode!?

It's nice to know you can be a Kindergartner and you can get a job to illustrate a AAA Anime :lol

You are a premium member here so you could post the on this very board if I'm not mistaken.
I would also recommend putting them up on instagram with #toysforsale Stuff moves pretty quick on there.

I don't know how to use Instragram. *hangs head in shame*

Is there really not a good Facebook Group for this line? I was hoping to get some tips on pricing them fairly from it.

Is there really not a good Facebook Group for this line? I was hoping to get some tips on pricing them fairly from it.

Just search facebook, dude. I mean, come on... Do you want us to sell them for you too?

Just search facebook, dude. I mean, come on... Do you want us to sell them for you too?

I did look--there's about a billion groups on Facebook and it's not the easiest thing to navigate. I figured a thread filled with DBZ Figuarts enthusiasts was the proper place to ask for some direction. Sorry.

I did look--there's about a billion groups on Facebook and it's not the easiest thing to navigate. I figured a thread filled with DBZ Figuarts enthusiasts was the proper place to ask for some direction. Sorry.
Have you tried checking kijiji?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

I don't mean to be a **** (well maybe a little) but we don't frequent the dbz facebook groups for Reasons. There's some fellas over in those groups that some of us aren't partial to. So, the only one I really used to go to (which I don't really like) is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/613452815409546/

I just got PCE Vegeta and I'm loving the suit color. It's a really cool blue with a hint of purple. I love the face (I don't really like the sunburn look on OG Vegeta). The hair is kinda meh. Anyone else feel it looks like a cheeto?

I just got PCE Vegeta and I'm loving the suit color. It's a really cool blue with a hint of purple. I love the face (I don't really like the sunburn look on OG Vegeta). The hair is kinda meh. Anyone else feel it looks like a cheeto?

me am still not sold on the practice of using "gloss" coat of paint Tamashii seems to be in love with. me am think the desired effect is to have the character look "illuminated" by their ki. i feel they can do better

Don't feel bad, I don't know how to Facebook!

What country are you in? Depending on price I might just take themm off you :)

Does anyone else have a SWA Goku with one arm looser than the other? I don't mean loose as in it's going to fall off, it's when I swivel his left bicep it doesn't feel as tight as the other. I can give it a little nudge and it feels tight in place until I start to swivel it again. Not a big issue but just wondering if I'm the only one?

Does anyone else have a SWA Goku with one arm looser than the other? I don't mean loose as in it's going to fall off, it's when I swivel his left bicep it doesn't feel as tight as the other. I can give it a little nudge and it feels tight in place until I start to swivel it again. Not a big issue but just wondering if I'm the only one?

Yep, mine has that too. You're not alone

Ffs, well first and foremost, if you still read this Fat, your genius gif refferences will be sorely missed. You went out with a great one! Some Hot Fuzz alright.

This board just got noticably less amusing.

Wtf Fat's been banned!?

Sil, I responded to your question on the Star Wars figuarts thread.

He was banned for a number of reasons, contributing to a toxic environment, repeating the same thing after being asked by a mod, and making a another account after being temp banned.

He's been belittling the star wars black series figures. Lol

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

It's because the way he says it, not because the site was against manufacturer / product criticism like some may imply. I don't like the BS figures, nor do I buy or collect them. I think figuarts is leap years far more superior than BS.

Back