S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but I have a feeling that Beerus won't do as well. He's gonna be in the loser league with Android 16, Ultimate Gohan and Vegetto, in term of popularity and sale.

Is BBTS the cheapest place to get awakening Goku and the Resurrection of F guys? Hopefully Barnes&Noble is just late this time.

Is BBTS the cheapest place to get awakening Goku and the Resurrection of F guys? Hopefully Barnes&Noble is just late this time.

bling.gif

heard something about bandai re-releasing past figures with the "advanced color" treatment. they're releasing it in waves to test sales. heard cell & ssj3 goku is up next.

Just ordered 大通/datong frieza. Never had the chance to buy the legit frieza when it was cheap so i better enjoy this one!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Maybe any of you put here, but i will ask again (because i not save the image). Can someone make the ss3 goku pce again? and sorry any inconvenience.
You're playing the piano to cows again. Moo!!!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

You make my nappa chan cry

f8627ea7d0b4ef15bb0d86d796aaa84a.jpg
Noooooooooo not Nappa chan! wait is that a shimikaze body pillow?
ATM probably. Barnes and Nobles has been real late lately with the Figuarts, I'm still waiting on Sailor V (who isn't even on the web site), and Fire Mario to come into the stores. I haven't seen Ultimate Gohan in stores, but I bought him off their online store with a 30% coupon so I'm fine.

Noooooooooo not Nappa chan! wait is that a shimikaze body pillow?ATM probably. Barnes and Nobles has been real late lately with the Figuarts, I'm still waiting on Sailor V (who isn't even on the web site), and Fire Mario to come into the stores. I haven't seen Ultimate Gohan in stores, but I bought him off their online store with a 30% coupon so I'm fine.

S.H. Figuarts Sailor V Action Figure – Toyz In The Box

S.H. Figuarts Super Mario Bros. Fire Mario Action Figure – Toyz In The Box

S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Son Goku Super Warrior Awakeni – Toyz In The Box

All have free shipping

I get coupons and have membership for Barnes and Nobles, plus I get to inspect them in person. :lol

Thank you! Just ordered awakening Goku from Toyz. Free shipping and a dollar less. I was able to get Ultimate Gohan from B&N, who after a promo code, free shipping, and a gift card, came to a little over $3. So you can see my disappointment if they will no longer carry Figuarts.

Thank you! Just ordered awakening Goku from Toyz. Free shipping and a dollar less. I was able to get Ultimate Gohan from B&N, who after a promo code, free shipping, and a gift card, came to a little over $3. So you can see my disappointment if they will no longer carry Figuarts.

I would say he's worth $3 lol

I get coupons and have membership for Barnes and Nobles, plus I get to inspect them in person. :lol

Inspecting in person is really a plus. Toyz really pride themselves on customer service though so if you did get a less than desirable box I'm sure they would take care of you

Barnes and Nobles do still carry them, though the employees don't really know much on the merch itself...or how to run the systems, at least in my area. Hell, sometimes the customers mess up things by moving stuff all over the place and the employees are like 'nope, I'm done. not gonna look around the entire store'
You and I need to discuss this....

$_1.JPG
With beerus? He does admits a glowing aura closely around his body and all. This might be a well substitute for that.

Back