S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSJ3's head DOES come off. The trick is, you need to remove the head joint along with it. then you can remove the SSJ head joint and do a switcheroo, they have very similar pegholes. Done it for stop-motion before.

I'm just afraid of accidentally breaking it, but once I get a second figure I'll give it a try

@Crisis

yeah that was all about Anime-island mainly. Nobody else was complaining about other websites haha but we all know your hate for big websites and love ebay on release so i can see your view :rotfl

Is there any hope that Beerus will be matt finished when released? Looks pretty good overall but that glossy purple looks way too much like Son Gohan's gi for my liking. Anyone else feel kinda off put by it?

Only complaints I have are those ugly knees (wish they would've updated them like they did to SSj4 Goku), and the seemingly glossy finish they dipped him in. Dunno if it's just the lighting but l, not really a fan of how it looks. Other than that, as always Tamashii has my money

Son of a *****, why did they have to glossify his body? It's like there's one guy at Tamashii that always has a terrible idea for each figure but since he's the boss's son, they do it anyways. He still looks amazing aside from the non-updated knees and the gloss but damn, he was perfect as is :thud:

Son of a *****, why did they have to glossify his body? It's like there's one guy at Tamashii that always has a terrible idea for each figure but since he's the boss's son, they do it anyways. He still looks amazing aside from the non-updated knees and the gloss but damn, he was perfect as is :thud:

In the review they said is a prototype, maybe in the final release they will be fix the color 😎

In the review they said is a prototype, maybe the final release will be mate color [emoji41]

We can only hope but the original prototype didn't have the matte so most likely what we see is what we'll get [emoji20] Someone down the line thought adding gloss was a great idea

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah it makes him look cheap. I immediately thought of the Mexican bootleg Beerus when I saw the glossiness

810f6d0fa678a2e02d155568dad7c7d3.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

@4:17 beerus feelin' up pimp frieza.:lol Dat ***** got sheen.

Neck plate thing should've been a rubber piece like 18's jacket, not separate cutouts attached to the shoulders. (Said that from the beginning though.)

I recall seeing a proto of Broly that had him all oiled-up greasy glossed. Lucky for us the final product had none of that. So perhaps this is the same case here I hope

Back