S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured it all out guys. If someone asks you about any plothole from Dragon Ball, the answer is always "Blux Waves from the moon"

por ejemplo:
"how did vegeta skip SS3 to become SS4?"
-Blux Waves from the moon

"how did Vegeta become a SSG without doing the ritual, etc?"

"When Cell blew himself & Goku up on Kai's planet, he said he was able to regenerate because of a single cell that survived only from his head. However earlier when Goku threw a kamehameha directly at his head disintegrating it & his torso, he still regenerated from his legs. How??"

"How can Goku breathe in space when fighting Beerus?"

"How does Jon Snow come back?"

"How did Frieza get so strong in only 4 months, enough to compete with SSGSS Goku?"

"How can you say that when Piccolo blew up the moon when training Gohan?"
-Blux Waves from another moon

it literally answers everything

Better than Nanomachines and Parasites.

FzkJGmt.gif

Does anyone know if the head on the sh figuarts ss3 goku comes off like the rest of the figures? I was planning on switching heads with a orange gi goku but never seen anyone do it

Does anyone know if the head on the sh figuarts ss3 goku comes off like the rest of the figures? I was planning on switching heads with a orange gi goku but never seen anyone do it

It doesn't come off like the others. If you want to swap heads you have to take the neck also.

Only the game was.
It kinda gives that vibe, **** the skulls though. I was doing that stupid "extract the truck for kaz' mission, and then after looking around for it at every camp, I found it after an hour. Then the goddamn skulls come out of it, and after realizing I can't get it out, or extract it with my current fulton, I rage quit. What kind of ******** was that?

Toyz In The Box has it up also. $4 cheaper and free shipping (and it will most likely arrive before BBTS will). Just ordered.

don't care. still gonna order it from them. looking forward to them "sorry your order has been delayed/cancelled" emails. just so i can read the "has anyone received their item from [big website] yet? am still waiting & they wont return my calls. what am i doing wrong ;_;" posts shortly afterwards. also the obligatory "they decided to ship it only after i asked them about it" posts :lol

anyone know when US amazon will have the saiyan armored trunks will be up for pre order?

don't care. still gonna order it from them. looking forward to them "sorry your order has been delayed/cancelled" emails. just so i can read the "has anyone received their item from [big website] yet? am still waiting & they wont return my calls. what am i doing wrong ;_;" posts shortly afterwards. also the obligatory "they decided to ship it only after i asked them about it" posts :lol

That describes Anime Island, not Toyz.

Back