S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics orbital, trunks looks great, kinda disappointed ss3 vegeta wasn't there, maybe he's still in the works

Can't wait for Beerus. I love his character design.

On another note, received my Awakening Goku...such a ****ing awesome figure.

I really like the new design of the eyes on the new figures instead of them being sculpted in.It makes the eyes pop.

Does BBTS send out there figuarts with the shipper box? last 3 figures i have received from them, Adult Gohan, SSGSS Goku, Gold F, None came with a shipper box. I am fairly new with bbts and so far wish mine came with the shipper box as well.

There were videos on that page orbital posted as well. And it might just be just my eyes but did they change Vegeta's blue hair color slightly to match Goku's? Or is it still using that darker metallic blue?

I really like the new design of the eyes on the new figures instead of them being sculpted in.It makes the eyes pop.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Does BBTS send out there figuarts with the shipper box? last 3 figures i have received from them, Adult Gohan, SSGSS Goku, Gold F, None came with a shipper box. I am fairly new with bbts and so far wish mine came with the shipper box as well.

If it's available, you have to pay extra for "collector" version.

There were videos on that page orbital posted as well. And it might just be just my eyes but did they change Vegeta's blue hair color slightly to match Goku's? Or is it still using that darker metallic blue?

Wish they focused on it, but it does appear they gave vegeta's hair the same treatment as goku, muted it a bit and gave it some black shading. It's a shame because i really liked the glossy metallic look for both but it seems they changed both right before release, at least they are consistent now but i felt that SSGSS really could have benefited from the glossy metallic look haha

Wish they focused on it, but it does appear they gave vegeta's hair the same treatment as goku, muted it a bit and gave it some black shading. It's a shame because i really liked the glossy metallic look for both but it seems they changed both right before release, at least they are consistent now but i felt that SSGSS really could have benefited from the glossy metallic look haha

I can't really tell if they did or not...are you guys referring to the videos? I really hope you guys are right

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

For American/International releases through bluefin they aren't giving shipper boxes anymore it seems. Starting with Mystic Gohan, no us store has had shippers from bluefin.

If it's available, you have to pay extra for "collector" version.

That may have been a ****** practice before, but not anymore it seems, they just don't have them.

I still recommend ToyzInTheBox anyway.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

I can't really tell if they did or not...are you guys referring to the videos? I really hope you guys are right

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

yeah, you can see him in the background of the videos, it's a little hard to make out because he's not the focus but at least to me it seems like they gave him the goku treatment for the hair.

For American/International releases through bluefin they aren't giving shipper boxes anymore it seems. Starting with Mystic Gohan, no us store has had shippers from bluefin.

That may have been a ****** practice before, but not anymore it seems, they just don't have them.

I still recommend ToyzInTheBox anyway.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Thanks Hoang and D Rabbit. :wave

At least the new Trunks comes with crossed armed. I guess I could just pop them on PC Vegeta.

Back