S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hIE1450058914.jpeg

hIE1450062386.jpeg

That new face is great to see though, all things considered

So everyone is sporting the new hip design :yess:

Just got an tracking update..Definitely tomorrow The Awakening of Goku arrives!

Charging my camera :wave

Hope it measures up to the hype

Last edited:
Official Saiyan Armor Trunks pics are up, and they're looking good. though I wonder why there is a lack of orange tint on his SSJ hair...it seems like this release is geared more toward the SSJ head.

Also, it is odd that they aren't using a gloss finish on the hair unlike the PC ones...

I think the gloss is reserved strictly for the PC. It actually works better since the older figures mesh in better anyways. The shading isn't present in these official pics but I think the final product will have it, I hope.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I think they just don't want more than 2 figures to have SS hair that matches. I think the only ones that have the same shading and color are OG Vegeta and OG Trunks and now PCE Vegeta and PCE Trunks.

I see the glossy hair as a way to differentiate between the PC and the OG versions. The OG's and the upcoming new releases (except Vegeta [emoji36]) all have matte finishes. The PC's will all have glossy finishes. I'm almost certain that the SSJ3 PC will have the same color and finish as Trunks and Vegeta have, aka the mac and cheese style

Man that looks awesome, I hope it's the same blue color like the pce vegeta
I think it is.
And it looks nice, and SSB Goku would look so much better if it got the same treatment... I think it looks extraordinarily dull without it.
yeah he does. It is strange that SSB Goku lacks it. Tamashii is odd with their finishes...

I can totally see PC SSJ3 Goku with the gloss, considering the original figure already was kinda glossy

Ah. I see, thanks Deano.

I think the majority of us will want to get 2 armoured trunks so we could have a hyperbolic chamber training goku. Though I wonder if the neck will be like awakening gokus, since putting the ssj awakening goku head on a normal ssj goku body seems a bit off.

Would a hair dryer trick work to loosen up the peg? Try that before superglue.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

If they don't swap it out for you, super glue it back on. If it sets in strong, I'm thinking you should still be able to move the tail.

So I've emailed Anime-Island with a very respectable explanation. If they tell me they can't do anything for me I'll move on to trying to customize it is some way. How would I go about removing the peg if warmed with a hair dryer?

Ah. I see, thanks Deano.

I think the majority of us will want to get 2 armoured trunks so we could have a hyperbolic chamber training goku. Though I wonder if the neck will be like awakening gokus, since putting the ssj awakening goku head on a normal ssj goku body seems a bit off.

I'm only gonna get two, one to have normal and the other SSJ. I would do the Goku head swap but the suit cuts off at the neck differently for Goku's/Gohan's armor. It wouldn't look accurate. I'd get an extra too to have a Super Vegeta but the height would be way off.

Back