S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the club wolf. Stay for the rants about the web exclusive policy, the tears of people unable to get their figures, and the discussions about colors!
Majin Vegeta, or SS2 Gohan... and this time with correct hair length...
This :lecture SS2 Gohan seems like the most likely step after Awakening Goku

Well, the dust has settled. I'm in my new house. Peace and calm has returned to the kingdom. Now, time to decide if I want to continue to collect this line or not. I have Awakened Goku, Premium Vegeta, and Premium Trunks coming over the next couple months but having to sell nearly my entire collection has put a bit of a damper on collecting for me. I'm torn between collecting the line from here out (I'm not definitely not going back and recollecting what I've sold) or just call it good and put my collecting days behind me.

Welcome to the club wolf. Stay for the rants about the web exclusive policy, the tears of people unable to get their figures, and the discussions about colors! This :lecture SS2 Gohan seems like the most likely step after Awakening Goku

I'd love a damaged, correct color, SS3 Goku with a SS2 head!

Well, the dust has settled. I'm in my new house. Peace and calm has returned to the kingdom. Now, time to decide if I want to continue to collect this line or not. I have Awakened Goku, Premium Vegeta, and Premium Trunks coming over the next couple months but having to sell nearly my entire collection has put a bit of a damper on collecting for me. I'm torn between collecting the line from here out (I'm not definitely not going back and recollecting what I've sold) or just call it good and put my collecting days behind me.
With the trend of the advanced color releases, and DaTong stepping up their game with the new Frieza? Just collect from here on out and you will likely be able to collect most if not all the old figures for much less as advanced release.

So yesterday I ordered Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, Golden Frieza, Warrior Awaken Goku, and reissue Piccolo from MHToyshop. All but Piccolo are sold out now. And I ordered SS Gohan, and Ultimate Gohan from BBTS!

Hey guys, ordered awakening Goku from amiami and just seen I'm being charged at customs! Do amiami never mark down or is it hit and miss? It might deter me from ordering from them again if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had a customs issue with amiami, maybe it's where you are. I just got a Nendoroid in from them, and I got no customs mark.

There seems to be some anomalies with Amiami lately. Solidus had one package from them sit in customs for a month, and then shows up destroyed...

I've ordered from them for a year now with 0 issues. It literally gets to me within 3 days after shipping.

I have ordered from AmiAmi twice and both times been charged at customs. Got the box in to find out both times not only did they not mark it down, they infact marked it UP so they could get more back if it got lost! Never again, thats the reason I was hesitant of Japanese stores!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have ordered from AmiAmi twice and both times been charged at customs. Got the box in to find out both times not only did they not mark it down, they infact marked it UP so they could get more back if it got lost! Never again, thats the reason I was hesitant of Japanese stores!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think it's a European thing, man. We don't really have that issue in the states much. I've never gotten charged customs for anything I've ordered abroad.

There seems to be some anomalies with Amiami lately. Solidus had one package from them sit in customs for a month, and then shows up destroyed...

I've ordered from them for a year now with 0 issues. It literally gets to me within 3 days after shipping.
I still don't get what the hell happened with Solidus...
I think it's a European thing, man. We don't really have that issue in the states much. I've never gotten charged customs for anything I've ordered abroad.
Probably is. Would explain everyone else's problems with retailers in this thread :dunno

Well it seems Awakening Goku is hitting everywhere but the place I ordered from, and for slightly better deals than what I paid for as well. I'm tempted to just order one from Phoenix of Glory as their stock has just come in but I think I'll just wait it out.

Do you think this is a good deal?
Bandai S.H.Figuarts Dragonball Z SS Son Goku Awakening And Effect Yellow Aura

I did manage to secure SSJG Goku from Amazon from a seller in France (ordered from them before) and should be here in a few days, so there's that to look forward to for Xmas at least. Thinking of displaying him with the Tamashii blue aura effect to jazz him up a bit. :monkey3

Awwww what, fair play haha. I've got Figuarts obi wan pre-ordered from them but maybe I'll give them a miss from then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had a problem with AmiAmi stuff going through customs and I'm here in the states.

I still don't get what the hell happened with Solidus...
Probably is. Would explain everyone else's problems with retailers in this thread :dunno

Yeah, I think so. I will admit though, anime island is taking their sweet ass time with Awakened Goku. What's up with them always being one of the last online stores to stock?

Back