S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been off the boards recently and this thread moves way too fast to backtrack. What's the problem with Anime Island? I've been using them for years and they've always had good customer service. I also have all my figuarts preordered with them so am getting worried!

Hope it's nothing serious, just spent the past 2 months trying to get £500 back from a shady UK Hot Toys seller and I really don't want to go through all that again :mad:

they have just been kind of slow on getting their figuarts in and shipping them out lately. Someone did not get their manga ssj goku till recently when the re-release came out in june, and SSGSS Goku seems to be coming in for every other retailer but they have delayed theirs as well. Basically just alot of delays or inconsistencies. For me, my truforce mmx came in stock and shipped and i got it within a week, but then my figuarts have been delayed forever, mostly because one of my batches is just waiting on SSGSS goku to come in stock (in that haul theres ultimate gohan, blue thunder effect, blue fire effect, and piccolo) so yeaaaaaaaaah.... also seems alot of other retailers got their SWA goku in stock too and have shipped it even, and no word on anime-island yet so thats why haha. :slap

@Crisis that's the Shodo goku or whatever! nice try! :rotfl

Couple of questions:

1.) For those who preordered Golden Frieza from BBTS, when did this guy start shipping out? I see that he is already available on the website for order...

2.) I collect the brown shipper boxes. Do the new figuarts (SSGSS Goku, Golden Frieza) come with the brown shippers like the others?

3.) WTF happened with amazon not carrying these figures? I thought Bluefin/ Tamashii was suppossed to fix the problem?

Couple of questions:

1.) BBTS

2.) brown shipper boxes

3.) WTF

1. Should have shipped out any days this week
2. No longer included for Western release
3. Nothing happened or was resolved that's the problem

You and I always praise Toyz. Though, I wonder how much cheaper was anime island vs Toyz for those Figuarts you were referring to?

While I have already received the SSGSS Goku and Frieza, Awakening Goku shipped out yesterday from them as well. Meanwhile, BBTS is still "processing..."

I forget exactly but it was somewhere around $30-40 since I ordered multiples of PC Vegeta, Golden Frieza, two SSGSS Goku's, Awakening, and a bunch of other effects/figures from other anime series. I ordered a lot so the discounts added up.

After all this headache with when my figures will ship, I'm done with Anime-Island. Toyz has been my new go to for a while now.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

For those of you who are wondering what im currently doing with my life. Here's your answer

d345350ee803ed1bbde77e13354b6fb8.jpg
152a21cccd79daae44cd6802e8c28038.jpg

Im unpacking these new badges and to be placed on my overload otaku bag that i go to cons with [emoji14]

Although it needs more one punch man (′へ`、 )

While I have never had any issues with anime island (they have always shipped as soon as they were instock) I do feel that I will be going with Nippon Yasan from now on. A four day delivery and a month earlier for only a couple £ more is well worth it imo.

I will say though that the issues folk seem to be attacking anime island for are ones I would expect are outwith their control. They can only ship when they get their shipment folks, and with the stikes where they are it cant be easy! I will also hazard a guess that the ssj Goku reissue was delayed everywhere, theres no way they would leave it so long otherwise.

Sorry, but ive just never had an issue that would make me lose faith in them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

that looks more like a prototype :S where do you get it?
It's not the Figuarts, it's the Shodo :rotfl
I don't know why people need the brown shippers. I always toss them after getting the figures.
I just keep it for resell because of weirdos like that, though when I store my boxes, it helps protect them from accidents, which have happened.

I know this isnt figuarts related, but i thought i would have better luck here. Cant seem to get an answer from the marvel group. Does anybody happen to know if the waist grabber stands will leave marks or take the finish off of diecast figures? I wanna use them to secure my iron men, but scared to do so, if it will damage the figure over time. Thanks!

I wouldn't use them for the diecast figures, I don't think they would hold up.

they have just been kind of slow on getting their figuarts in and shipping them out lately. Someone did not get their manga ssj goku till recently when the re-release came out in june, and SSGSS Goku seems to be coming in for every other retailer but they have delayed theirs as well. Basically just alot of delays or inconsistencies. For me, my truforce mmx came in stock and shipped and i got it within a week, but then my figuarts have been delayed forever, mostly because one of my batches is just waiting on SSGSS goku to come in stock (in that haul theres ultimate gohan, blue thunder effect, blue fire effect, and piccolo) so yeaaaaaaaaah.... also seems alot of other retailers got their SWA goku in stock too and have shipped it even, and no word on anime-island yet so thats why haha. :slap

Thanks for explaining what's being going on, I was panicking :) I've been using them for years and they can be slow with getting stuff in stock on occasion. I remember Deano getting his A17 way before me and we both got it from Anime Island.

While I have never had any issues with anime island (they have always shipped as soon as they were instock) I do feel that I will be going with Nippon Yasan from now on. A four day delivery and a month earlier for only a couple £ more is well worth it imo.

I will say though that the issues folk seem to be attacking anime island for are ones I would expect are outwith their control. They can only ship when they get their shipment folks, and with the stikes where they are it cant be easy! I will also hazard a guess that the ssj Goku reissue was delayed everywhere, theres no way they would leave it so long otherwise.

I've always been happy with the service too. They replaced a damaged PAK figure for me a while back with no trouble. They also refunded me the money for the recent PAK Arkham Knight Batman and Robin too, and that was just because I thought they looked terrible in reviews.

I can cope with slow shipping as long as customer service is good and I'm happy with the price.

For me it's not really about the delays since like you said it's out of their control. Thing is a lot of times I've had to send multiple emails of stuff that has already been released. Times when every other retail has gotten the product in. Sometimes this has been months. Just recently I sent an email regarding an order for things that came out back in May and a few days after sending the email they shipped it. What this tells me is that they forgot about my order and after confronting them about it, they finally remembered to ship it. That's why I personally no longer wish to deal with them. They need to work on getting their orders out promptly without the customer having to chase them down. Toyz is plenty good enough from now on.

I unknowingly ordered two from Alex Blas right before Toyz announced they had theirs in stock, else I would've gone with them. Hopefully I'll be receiving mine next week! He looks so amazing

Now that battle damaged figures are in the picture what do guys you think the next one will be? I have a feeling they've been saving Majin Vegeta for this exact occasion.

I unknowingly ordered two from Alex Blas right before Toyz announced they had theirs in stock, else I would've gone with them. Hopefully I'll be receiving mine next week! He looks so amazing

Cancel your orders with that zenophobe!

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Back