S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted EE, they're sending a replacement tomorrow. I just need to ship mine back.I probably should have done that, but I'm afraid my dog would have ruined it further. Considering I need to send it back...not worth it but that cheered me up :lol

and yeah, it just popped off as soon as I removed the clam shell.

That's awesome that they are taking care of you that quick at least.

I ordered my awakening Goku from anime island, I blame prodigy for influencing me to order from them. I'm closing on my new house in 2 weeks, so if they don't ship it soon I get to go through all the address change stuff with them. :(

Sent from Korin's Tower.

I ordered my awakening Goku from anime island, I blame prodigy for influencing me to order from them. I'm closing on my new house in 2 weeks, so if they don't ship it soon I get to go through all the address change stuff with them. :(

Sent from Korin's Tower.
I just want to get through my 4th of july orders from anime-island so i dont ever buy from them again. Biggest mistake buying from them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I just want to get through my 4th of july orders from anime-island so i dont ever buy from them again. Biggest mistake buying from them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Same. I ordered a **** ton of stuff that day and now I'm waiting for it all to be over. They may have the lowest prices but the hassle is just too much.

@drowning, if only I had known better! [emoji31]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Same. I ordered a **** ton of stuff that day and now I'm waiting for it all to be over. They may have the lowest prices but the hassle is just too much.

@drowning, if only I had known better! [emoji31]

Same. I'm going to get my Awakening Goku from Toyz before I get my Blue Hair Goku and Lakers Frieza from Anime-Island.

ATTENTION folks!

FYI - If you ordered SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza off of Amazon you may want to look towards alternate vendors.

Amazon just cancelled my Golden Frieza order.
I'm sure SSGSS Goku is soon to follow....

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts Golden Frieza "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F" Action Figure"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.

Same. I'm going to get my Awakening Goku from Toyz before I get my Blue Hair Goku and Lakers Frieza from Anime-Island.

I think im with you guys too, when the shipping is free their prices are pretty darn good, but i have never had too much of a problem with them until now. Heck I even got my truforce MMX pretty quick after they shipped it, so idk what's up with them and DBZ stuff right now, they keep delaying SSGSS Goku! I may end up going with toyz whenever i have the extra cash on hand now. :slap

Just received in the mail today. The gap in his torso is a little pertruding.

7e3ec0a475c48ea3943cc961c67b00ce.jpg
885b2440580baedd5c3b0a7ee2d17a4a.jpg

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Whoa......

Is that with the torso extended though...

Or just normal?

Yes, Toyz in the Box has already started shipping out the Awakening Gokus since yesterday :)

You and I always praise Toyz. Though, I wonder how much cheaper was anime island vs Toyz for those Figuarts you were referring to?

While I have already received the SSGSS Goku and Frieza, Awakening Goku shipped out yesterday from them as well. Meanwhile, BBTS is still "processing..."

You and I always praise Toyz. Though, I wonder how much cheaper was anime island vs Toyz for those Figuarts you were referring to?

While I have already received the SSGSS Goku and Frieza, Awakening Goku shipped out yesterday from them as well. Meanwhile, BBTS is still "processing..."

If I recall it was upwards of $10 off. SO not worth it.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Hey guys i am currently looking for the irwin saiyan space ship and the trunks ship if anyone knows where i can get them pm me.

Sent from Korin's Tower.
Yeah, wondering how long it'll take this time to arrive though.

Looks like I paid 38.99 for awakening Goku with free shipping. Also got SSJ Vegeta re-issue for 37.99 from Anime-Island. I feel like a dope ordering Beerus from them now! But I figured hell, one place to change my address at. -_-

My order from Anime Island was $32.50 each for Goku and Frieza plus $11.50 shipping, no tax.

ATTENTION folks!

FYI - If you ordered SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza off of Amazon you may want to look towards alternate vendors.

Amazon just cancelled my Golden Frieza order.
I'm sure SSGSS Goku is soon to follow....

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts Golden Frieza "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F" Action Figure"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.
Not that surprised, but I'm wondering why only now it's happening

I got notification from Anime-Island yesterday that Goku/Frieza were ready to go and just needed to be paid. No shipping notice yet tho. They forgot my unit number on the last 2 orders I got from them. I almost didn't get the first one because my regular mailman was off that day. Whoever was covering for him brought it back to the post office to return to sender! Thankfully, my regular mailman lives up the street and we're cool. Talked to him about it and he dropped it off the next day. He will be getting a tip from me this Christmas. I don't know what happened but anime-island is slacking like a mofo. They've got me worried because I have multiple pre-orders with them going through March/April next year. I might just order my ish at nippon-yasan from here on out. Them or toyz in the box.

My awakened goku just arrived!! but theres something different compared to everyone elses...

image.jpg

I've been off the boards recently and this thread moves way too fast to backtrack. What's the problem with Anime Island? I've been using them for years and they've always had good customer service. I also have all my figuarts preordered with them so am getting worried!

Hope it's nothing serious, just spent the past 2 months trying to get £500 back from a shady UK Hot Toys seller and I really don't want to go through all that again :mad:

Back