S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next toy event is tomorrow will prob be the same stuff but still more pics of the Armored Trunks the better...

12227781_923979774343223_3456043787281001421_n.jpg

Next toy event is tomorrow will prob be the same stuff but still more pics of the Armored Trunks the better...

12227781_923979774343223_3456043787281001421_n.jpg

YES, I've been craving more news. Even if it's just better pics, it's exciting nonetheless. Hopefully we get some release dates on some stuff

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

i´m not seeing anything on that picture. i am just seeing a rabbit. Are you talking about that rabbit? Bandai will release a rabbit? the next enemy from Goku is a rabbit?

Anyone gotten shipping notice from anime island on the ssj God ssj goku and/or golden freezer?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

@JUN10R I've not received a shipping notice yet, and I've also not received one for Ultimate gohan...

In other news leaks from Chapter 6 have been appearing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i´m not seeing anything on that picture. i am just seeing a rabbit. Are you talking about that rabbit? Bandai will release a rabbit? the next enemy from Goku is a rabbit?
Why are you so surprised? Goku fought a rabbit once :lol

I'm trying to fathom this comment...dude look at the picture CAREFULLY lol. It's a list of vendors...

I'm trying to fathom this comment...dude look at the picture CAREFULLY lol. It's a list of vendors...

I'm trying to fathom why he's surprised at Goku fighting a rabbit. Did he not watch Dragon Ball?

Granted how he saw a rabbit in that....... :lol

Anyone have experience with cancelling an order with Toyzinthebox? I've sent them 3 emails to their gmail and no reply. Now, I sent a private message to them on Facebook and hopefully get a reply

@JUN10R I've not received a shipping notice yet, and I've also not received one for Ultimate gohan...

In other news leaks from Chapter 6 have been appearing.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Ok I too have all three ordered from there but just find it odd that you can't find either ssj God ssj goku or golden freezer anywhere on their site, only one still listed is Gohan

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with cancelling an order with Toyzinthebox? I've sent them 3 emails to their gmail and no reply. Now, I sent a private message to them on Facebook and hopefully get a reply

I haven't cancelled any orders from them but they reply quickly if you contact them through eBay. Same name.

I haven't cancelled any orders from them but they reply quickly if you contact them through eBay. Same name.

I'll try that route then. Thanks

Edit: It took calling them out on their Instagram page for them to finally respond. What kind of business doesn't check their emails for a whole day? >:|

Dude are you blind the Tamashi Nations logo is right near the bottom... SMH

@Raditz why the **** buu?

I have a strong feeling that 'pure buu' means fat buu, not kid buu. Pure as in good natured, purified of evil.

EDIT: having read a bit more of a detailed summary despite being really disinterested in the motivation behind beerus and chanpa, if a certain someone mentioned among those certain 5 individuals is gonna get more powerful, hell yes. I wonder also if the Gohan comment means what it seems on the surface.

however "pure" can also mean not containing any outside influences, which is what Kid Boo was :lecture

i would be satisfyed with either version honestly

Back