S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, so i just need a cheap son goku to use with my second SWA goku, should I go with datong or the unknown bootleg? i know the unknown one has super loose joints but the datong has slight off colors for the arms and thighs, but I dont really feel like shelling out for a legit son goku again (i already have the original release and the sdcc 2015 one).
Dont go near the unknown bootleg for your own good man. I have a review ready for this week and its horrible. Right after the thing snapped in two, I cant emphasize enough not to waste your money [emoji38]

The only thing I will say to its defense is that they used ssj3 Gokus mold so it has better shoulders and the ssj3 neck joint bizarrely, but it will likely break regardless.

Datongs regular Goku isnt as noticable in the colours area as ssj Goku is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

still got a bunch of figuarts for sale guys!
trunks
scouter vegeta
regular goku
ssj3 goku
sdcc piccolo
android 18 and 16
and a few more.

i havent had much luck moving them, pm me if youre interested
Careful man, you will attract a certain sith dog by posting sales, they arent allowed unless in the premium only sales thread.

Just an fyi, dont want anyone getting banned!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Careful, prodigy's gonna come in here and rave :panic:

Funny thing is I've got two Comicave Iron Man figures coming from them. It was a rare occasion where they actually had the cheapest prices [emoji33]

I do feel dirty for doing it though...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Funny thing is I've got two Comicave Iron Man figures coming from them. It was a rare occasion where they actually had the cheapest prices [emoji33]

I do feel dirty for doing it though...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Plot twist: You were always dirty!

Attachments

• SvS.jpg
    SvS.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 122
hey guys, so i just need a cheap son goku to use with my second SWA goku, should I go with datong or the unknown bootleg? i know the unknown one has super loose joints but the datong has slight off colors for the arms and thighs, but I dont really feel like shelling out for a legit son goku again (i already have the original release and the sdcc 2015 one).

Are you against using Mystic Gohan for the extra body?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Just finished watching Dragon Ball for the first time consecutively. It adds so much more depth to DBZ, I forgot how awesome that show was. Now I'm watching DBZ Kai and Nappa is fighting everyone. GIVE ME NAPPA TAMASHII.

So, I think I just got lucky, but I finally have the DBZ S.H.Figuarts collection complete! Snagged a SSJ Vegeta for an amazing price on ebay!

so BBTS is bad web for pre-ordeR? i have pre-order pce vegeta and trunks and effect aura yellow. what will gonna happen?*_*

It's a fine shop. They'll charge you and either ship it immediately or in your Pile of Loot. Not much different than most other preorders.

Back