S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Raditz why the **** buu?

I have a strong feeling that 'pure buu' means fat buu, not kid buu. Pure as in good natured, purified of evil.

For real, imo Buu shouldn't really contribute to the story anymore. It should've been Gohan but Toriyama's officially made him a scholarly ***** so there's that...

On the other hand if Buu ended up absorbing someone and attaining a new cool form, I'd so be down for that.

Uub's different from Fat Buu though. I didn't like him when he appeared in DBZ but DBGT made me really grow fond of him. Majuub was sick and it was a fitting end for Fat Buu. He's kind of annoying now, so I really don't wanna see more of him than I have to.

DBS spanned a 100 eps I think it was said? the recycle of bog and rof takes about 22 eps or something? I wonder whether this tournament will be a saga within the series, or the plot of the rest of the series. I expect the former. The lore expansion is HUGE. Maybe Buu will get an origin? Because Toriyama has clearly stated Bibidi did not make Buu, he found him. **** dude, would there be a universe 6 Buu!?

I hope trunks and goten aren't gonna be relegated to stupid side stories. I'd rather have them be directly involved, or just not. Still think it's jumping to conclusions regarding gohan. Can be an foreshadowing as much as a dismissal.

DBS spanned a 100 eps I think it was said? the recycle of bog and rof takes about 22 eps or something? I wonder whether this tournament will be a saga within the series, or the plot of the rest of the series. I expect the former. The lore expansion is HUGE. Maybe Buu will get an origin? Because Toriyama has clearly stated Bibidi did not make Buu, he found him. **** dude, would there be a universe 6 Buu!?

I hope trunks and goten aren't gonna be relegated to stupid side stories. I'd rather have them be directly involved, or just not. Still think it's jumping to conclusions regarding gohan. Can be an foreshadowing as much as a dismissal.

i have been recently wondering this too. Is this just the "God Saga" or will the series be divided into arcs like DBZ was? How will everything ultimately end? That's one thing I respected about GT, is that it brought closure to the character's story with Goku finally leaving Earth behind to go with Shenron & even provided an epilogue that showed us the Saiyan heritage is so strong that it still isn't diluted after 100 years

Man....my cell phone broke and have to be phone-free for the next few days. Recovering passwords is a hassle.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I've never understood how pledge works. Is it better than clear fingernail polish?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk
Its works about the same. I used clear fingernail polish

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Its works about the same. I used clear fingernail polish

That's what I used for my Vegeta. It made more sense, plus my wife already had some. [emoji4]

Forgot to say my SSGSS GOKU and GOLDEN FREEZA arrived on Monday. Just need some stands before I can pose them how I want.

330f0336e14f2aeb2cb4a0ac3e1187e6.jpg
8ac818a03075ff67ca713353f01f3628.jpg

disclaimer: as previously said my display is still a work in progress; i consider it ver. 2.5, ver. 3.0 won't be ready for a lil while longer. so please excuse the clutter & somewhat dirty backdrop :slap also i'm going to need a better camera cuz the iphone camera just isn't that good

IMG_9748.jpg
IMG_9744.jpg
IMG_9745.jpg
IMG_9743.jpg
IMG_9746.jpg
IMG_9740.jpg
IMG_9741.jpg
IMG_9739.jpg
IMG_9742.jpg
IMG_9747.jpg
IMG_9750.jpg
IMG_9753.jpg
IMG_9752.jpg
IMG_9755.jpg

tell me what you guys think!

Dirt/10 :lol

No but it looks good so far! I can sorta see what you mean about having to tweak it

disclaimer: as previously said my display is still a work in progress; i consider it ver. 2.5, ver. 3.0 won't be ready for a lil while longer. so please excuse the clutter & somewhat dirty backdrop :slap also i'm going to need a better camera cuz the iphone camera just isn't that good

View attachment 224251
View attachment 224252
View attachment 224253
View attachment 224254
View attachment 224255
View attachment 224256
View attachment 224257
View attachment 224258
View attachment 224259
View attachment 224260
View attachment 224261
View attachment 224262
View attachment 224263
View attachment 224264

tell me what you guys think!

Dude, you did such a good job! Where did you get that aura for SSJ2 Gohan?

That's freaking epic Crisis. I won't be to get the display I want until I make a trip to IKEA next spring to get a few detolfs.

Good shiz, crisis! I love Vegeta with the demolished A19 parts. I really like that regular Vegeta walking pose. Looks badass.

Back