S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont worry guys they're absolutely going to update the hair sculpt for Majin Vegeta right? Or just recycle PC Vegeta's head mold and just paint an M on the forehead, because why not

Well that source did say an brand new Vegeta sculpt so lets hope the head is brand new as well...

???????????????????? | ????

8CL5JUc.jpg

zKOio7o.jpg

m4G6hQs.jpg

U5CFiXH.jpg

So given Bandai's love of reusing the Goku mold, I'm honestly very surprised that they never made a SSG Goku. Super easy repaint (they wouldn't really care that he's supposed to be thinner, right?)!

So given Bandai's love of reusing the Goku mold, I'm honestly very surprised that they never made a SSG Goku. Super easy repaint (they wouldn't really care that he's supposed to be thinner, right?)!

It's only a matter of time I think. If he comes out in DB Super, they'll probably release for sure.

^ LOL! @ 0% relevance...

Actually, I was geared up to miss all of the "Super" series characters, including; no, especially Beerus. But to be honest, he does look to be the best DragonBall figuarts produced to date. I think I will buy him after all.

I still find it hilarious that ssj4 Gokus legs were retooled for Beerus when he isnt even out yet [emoji38]

Also, yeah, ssj3 Gokus been replaced by Cooler hasnt he? Sigh.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh SSJ4, how I miss thee.

Beerus is looking fantastic. Can't find a single problem with him. Now why can't they just put their heart and soul into EVERY character instead of a select few?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Vegeta and pc trunks will both co e with their displayed normal standard face that every release comes with. If not Tamashii's 'we make no sense' level is finally over 9000.

Beerus looks like he jumped right out of the anime, as he should. Honestly I think they have different teams working on different characters at a time, which is why we sometimes see varying degrees of quality. That's the only explanation I can think of

The anime (and most animes in general) always has different rotating animators on staff, which is why we see discrepancies and odd errors from time to time. So it's arguable similar situations occur in the toy industry

Beerus is looking fantastic. Can't find a single problem with him.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Near perfect I would say other than the knee joint. In the photos, they did pretty well by hiding it with those different poses but if you look back at SSJ4 Goku, it's the same style knee mould like the other Gokus.

Wonder if I should order Beerus and SSG Vegeta from Nippon this time. I'm fearing there will be no brown shippers for US retailers like what happened to Ultimate Gohan.

I still find it hilarious that ssj4 Gokus legs were retooled for Beerus when he isnt even out yet [emoji38]

Also, yeah, ssj3 Gokus been replaced by Cooler hasnt he? Sigh.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Right? Not sure where his Cooler love came from :lol

if you think about it, Transformed Coola didn't even give him a significant power boost, cuz he was easily dispatched as soon as Goku went Super Saiyan. He didn't even last as long as Freezer did, so one can argue he was even weaker than his lil brother!

he still had a pretty wicked character design tho

Back