S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07201.jpg

DSC07202.jpg

DSC07200.jpg

DSC07204.jpg

DSC07197.jpg

DSC07208.jpg

DSC07212.jpg

Source: Toy Ark.

That premium Vegeta looking front straight is weird. Something is wrong with his eyes haha. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind about Nappa on their new IG post.

Ummmm, wtf is with Vegeta's eyes? Looks like he's in the middle of his vinegar strokes.

DSC07197.jpg

--------

5207d6e6afa96f072400350d.gif

tumblr_m7bf50tlzu1qjshyk.gif

That premium Vegeta looking front straight is weird. Something is wrong with his eyes haha. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind about Nappa on their new IG post.

I was about to say the same thing lol! What's up with his eyes?! Trunks be looking like he's dehydrated and in need of a blood transfusion. Beerus is the only one there looking like a beast. Oh and Jaco looks good too I guess.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

It's obvious at this point that they put more effort into some characters than others which baffles me (and not just with DBZ)

It's the small things like the hair color inconsistent that just ticks me off. I just don't get why they do these things...

I've gotta say though that the Awakening Goku looks fantastic with that shading. The hair, the chest, the face, just perfection.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

92dcfede8f311161c981409d5a9c8bb6.jpg

Perfect Cell came in yesterday! Now I can pose him with the rest of Dr. Gero's creations! The joints are a little loose though, as expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big D is right about Vegeta's hair. It actually looks shorter in general. But it all stil has the same general shape. No striations. It still doesn't look post Cell Saga, really. No matter what way you look at it, Buu saga and beyond, his hair is more defined than what they're showing. And the fact that it really IS a new mold, pisses me off, cuz they could have done soooo much better.

92dcfede8f311161c981409d5a9c8bb6.jpg

Perfect Cell came in yesterday! Now I can pose him with the rest of Dr. Gero's creations! The joints are a little loose though, as expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we got a better face for Cell. Personally, I think it's awful.

Big D is right about Vegeta's hair. It actually looks shorter in general. But it all stil has the same general shape. No striations. It still doesn't look post Cell Saga, really. No matter what way you look at it, Buu saga and beyond, his hair is more defined than what they're showing. And the fact that it really IS a new mold, pisses me off, cuz they could have done soooo much better.

That is a sorry excuse for a "new" sculpt if it really is one. Pathetic really compared to Goku's overhauled and finely detailed hair. Tamashii can be really irritating at times. No respect for the collectors, really shameful.

I definitely think they blew Vegetas budget on the body. He has alot more changes than Goku had after all. Looking at him, I would say the only part not resculpted was his shoulders.

Goku only has a new torso, boots and belt.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There is still hope...

Both Goku's now have that a shading that makes them look good and was not even present at the official images.

The hair of SSGSS Vegeta may not change in his sculpted but it is very much likely that they improve its finish for the final product.

Image from someone at the NYCC:

RoF%20Figures_zpsu9f30ykb.jpg

Back