S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New SSJGSSJ Vegeta face....

12088135_10206232156175457_5082543734594278137_n.jpg

That's not a new hair sculpt. Face has the same cheap looking aspect as pimp frieza has.

New box art on awakened Goku is interesting. Seems to make releases 'normal' rather than web exclusie, they might revamp the line.

oh man... i was holding out hope still but now I doubt they're gonna change the hair at this point guys. What we see is what we're going to get.

For shipping in the US would you go with bbts, anime island, or mhtoyshop?

I want to use just one for when beerus and SSJSS Vajeenie comes out

Damn. No new hair sculpt. Vegeta always gets screwed...:( It's so messed up that Goku got one and Vegeta didn't. Why do they do these things?

At the very least they could make Goku and Vegeta's hair match with the coloring. One's metallic and the other isn't, wtf.

Well they acknowledge the want for Nappa at least :dunno as for Vegeta...yeah, it's disheartening. I get that his SSJ hair really doesn't vary at all compared to the other Saiyans, even for SSGSSJ but this is still awful.

For shipping in the US would you go with bbts, anime island, or mhtoyshop?

I want to use just one for when beerus and SSJSS Vajeenie comes out

ToyzintheBox, EknightMedia, or MH. Anime Island is good too but they're slow on shipping. BBTS will be more expensive factoring shipping and their non-discounted pricing.

That line is a damn train wreck imo. Strange scale, boring poses with dynamic faces wtf, and the horrendous clothing. That SSJ3 is just awful lol

Back