S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as Bowser looks, he suffers from "marioarts" syndrome, his articulation is almost non existant from the looks of that pic. I know hes a bulky guy but Broly proved you can make it work.

The turtles are possibly the best looking ones so far, at least nostalgia-wise, they look like the jumped right out the 80s/90s cartoon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FINALLY a Bowser figure. Looks like a really early proto since there's little to no articulation. I'm hoping they make a Peach next. She's the reason Mario exists!

While the TMNT's look damn near perfect, I never really got into that so those are an easy pass. I know they displayed some Iron Man stuff too from Comicave. I'm gonna try to find the pics.

As for DBZ stuff, nothing new but they're probably saving all that stuff for the Tamashii event.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

0ca5733cc0ac233acc42a5d8f95468fb.jpg

f7ad19ea6246b010a9e11952ab4df483.jpg

I was gonna buy the Revoltech TMNT, I still might, since both those & the Figuarts versions represent 2 different eras

revoltech-tmnt_1200_812_85.jpg

TMNT was all the rage in the late 80's and early 90's; it's what I grew up on so to see SHFiguarts of them is kinda cool to see. i'll buy them purely for nostalgia value. altho i'm kinda surprised they didn't base them off the recent movie. Watch them do Ghostbusters next (the original crew, not the new abomination they're making)

@prodigy I knew they were gonna do the Iron Legion from IM3, just more suits to capitalize on. There were some pretty cool looking suits during the climax so it'll be interesting to see how many Tamashii will actually make. It looks like story-wise that Igor Armor was the prototype for Hulkbuster

@prodigy I knew they were gonna do the Iron Legion from IM3, just more suits to capitalize on. There were some pretty cool looking suits during the climax so it'll be interesting to see how many Tamashii will actually make. It looks like story-wise that Igor Armor was the prototype for Hulkbuster

That's one thing I love about the Iron Man figures. If one company doesn't make the suit you want, another will. We've got Revoltech, Figuarts, and now Comicave all providing good variety all in the same scale. Figma doesn't scale so I don't include them. I'm probably gonna end up selling my Iron Patriot for the Comicave one. 75% die cast and light up ability is hard to beat. Love that they're doing the Iron Legion. The obscure suits are the best.

Igor was definitely the Hulkbuster proto. They're too similar in design to not be. If I get Igor I might just have to get Hulkbuster to display with him but dat price tho [emoji33]

Bowser? Oh that's a great sign, Wario next please! Screw the princess, give me THE WAH!

Wait Tamashii doing more Iron Man? Wut?

Mario could really be doing with a proper options set instead of the pipes etc. A new head with a smile, the cape, fluud and the n64 star and I would be very happy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can't believe they are going to release SSGSS Vegeta like this. He needs a new hair mold.
Also, Jaco is there again and Nappa is not. What the hell Bandai....it is hard to believe that a character like Jaco is more wanted than classic characters.

I really hope DBS doesn't consume this line. We are missing so many classic characters.
Good point made above, how does jaco take priority over Nappa?

i got nothing against Jaco but seriously, I'd be happier with a Figuarts Muten Roshi instead of him

I really hope DBS doesn't consume this line. We are missing so many classic characters.
Good point made above, how does jaco take priority over Nappa?

I wouldn't worry too much about DBS yet since there aren't any new characters and probably won't be for a few months at least. Jaco takes priority solely to capitalize on the movies which is understandable but still frustrating.

I wouldn't worry too much about DBS yet since there aren't any new characters and probably won't be for a few months at least. Jaco takes priority solely to capitalize on the movies which is understandable but still frustrating.

Champa's arch is about to begin, followed quickly by resurrection f, then it is all new content. Plenty of time to introduce new dudes before the planned releases right now are done releasing.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

That would be Comicave not Tamashii. They're in scale with Figuarts though and imo mini Hot Toys.
Then why did you guys say 'tamashii' and more iron man 3? >.>

Roshi deserves a Figuarts most of all. Screw Yamcha and Tien, Roshi is love, Roshi is life!
Looks like Trunks does come with TWO normal faces....

View attachment 215631
Plot twist, Tamashii was 'having fun' with this and re-used the face from the OG Trunks. Knowing them, that's probably the case anyway

Then why did you guys say 'tamashii' and more iron man 3? >.>

Roshi deserves a Figuarts most of all. Screw Yamcha and Tien, Roshi is love, Roshi is life!Plot twist, Tamashii was 'having fun' with this and re-used the face from the OG Trunks. Knowing them, that's probably the case anyway

I think that's a new face. He looks really pale and I don't think it's the lighting. I hope it is the lighting cuz that would ruin it if he came out like Manga Gohan with a ghostly complexion.

Champa's arch is about to begin, followed quickly by resurrection f, then it is all new content. Plenty of time to introduce new dudes before the planned releases right now are done releasing.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Still, I don't think they'll flood us with DBS stuff. They're not THAT stupid and I'm sure they know how pissed the fans would get. The Dragonball fanbase is very nostalgic based and they know that. We as fans need to still meet these new characters and then have to grow to like them. They won't just spam DBS stuff and leave everything else behind. They're well aware of the demand for older characters and they probably already have prototypes locked away somewhere and they're waiting to strategically release them.

They'll definitely sprinkle the new stuff in there but most of the releases will be the classics. I hope I'm right and we don't have anything to worry about...

Back