S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he hasnt appeared on there yet I doubt it will honestly. I genuinely think they mucked up at SDCC and oversold him the first night. They likely didnt have any left.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

does anyone know if this is in scale with Figuarts?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey3

Is anyone using any dragonballs that are in scale with figuarts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aliexpress.com : Buy MODEL FANS Jacksdo Dragon ball Z spaceship C resin made Scenes freeshipping from Reliable ball princess suppliers on MODEL FANS. | Alibaba Group

Someone buy this so I can confirm that it's a piece of ****. It doesn't look bad from the outside, but inside... No figuarts is gonna fit in there and it looks like it was painted with crayons.

Also, wtf is with this thing. Scale isn't even close.

Jacksdo Dragon ball Z spaceship B resin made Scenes freeshipping-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

From looking at the three types (namek ship, pod, Goku ship) im going to say they are definitely meant as backdrops and not for figures to go into.

From looking at the three types (namek ship, pod, Goku ship) im going to say they are definitely meant as backdrops and not for figures to go into.

Totally, a Figuarts couldn't feasibly fit in there without some crazy sitting pose. Unless they're naturally small like Gohan and Krillin as well

$30,000?! wtf? My old one is in better condition than that and its in some box somewhere xD (and no, its not for sale [emoji14])

Funny thing is he's accepting offers! I wonder if I low balled him for $15,000 if he'd go for it or not[emoji38]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back