S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy now the sdcc goku 2015 and scouter vegeta original by Bandai ^^. How much is the best for the scouter vegeta by bandai at this moment? To see if i make a good business

I can understand your pain... Could have tried eBay bidding, may have saved a bit or did you just want them new in box?
Been watching ebay for some time now for these two and the bidders seems to be the worst these days. Bidding up the merchandise when you can always go somewhere else and get a better/ decent price. The person thar im buying it for doesnt even care about the outer package, just the figure themselves.
I'm about to offer him $16 just to mess with him :lol

:rotfl
If you do that then I swear to god that I'm offering him 17. I wonder how long he-she will take till they'll notice somethings fishy is going on? Lol

I'm about to offer him $16 just to mess with him :lol

You'll have to bring the heat. I just offered him $30.

2a933af403ed6e09745c832bd97b4701b1d2f5b5e72d37707df6b50d4eae7b12_:original

check out this phat custom I just seen on insta

v.jpg

watch this be next year's exclusive, calling it now :monkey4

i raise you at $33

Ooph, I'm tapping out. My money doesn't grow on trees :lol

check out this phat custom I just seen on insta

View attachment 215150

watch this be next year's exclusive, calling it now :monkey4

That looks so damn legit. I'd love for that to be exclusive but after this year's debacle, I'd want it to be a regular release. It'd be such an easy retool for them. *****, 75% of the characters in DBZ use the same outfits or variations there of.

You guys are hilarious. They declined my $15 offer. Cartoon did you really offer $33? If you did, I'll put an offer in for $34. Maybe I should just offer $14, really blow his/her mind.
That Namek Vegeta is legit as f looking. I want one.

Just picked up OG Trunks and SDCC Piccolo for just under 300 total. Phew, I was NOT planning on both, but a good deal had been had. Boxes have wear, definitely but the figures appeared to be in perfect shape.

Just gotta wait until Thursday for delivery!

That means I have pretty much every figure from this line that I was fawning over outside of SS3 Goku. Hopefully a Advanced Color release is in my near future.

Very nice! Where did you get all of those accessories from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back