S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different boxart style for the SSJ Goku Awakening. I would the pic on here but my work blocks the picture.

Different boxart style for the SSJ Goku Awakening. I would the pic on here but my work blocks the picture.

Here ya go....

10544324_179808249024281_7862018197309730435_n.jpg

Here ya go....

10544324_179808249024281_7862018197309730435_n.jpg

Even though it's just a partial view, I like what I see of the box. Awakening Goku truly seems like a new beginning of the DBZ figuarts line. I can't wait for all 3 of the figures seen in the photo, and I definitely can't wait to see what else is in store for possible figure releases at this years Tamashii nations event.

Even though it's just a partial view, I like what I see of the box. Awakening Goku truly seems like a new beginning of the DBZ figuarts line. I can't wait for all 3 of the figures seen in the photo, and I definitely can't wait to see what else is in store for possible figure releases at this years Tamashii nations event.

My thoughts exactly. Fits in also with the supposed "next generation" Figuarts they'll be showing at the event. Awakened Goku is really a completely new kind of figure in terms of detail, articulation, and overall sculpt. Hopefully that'll continue on for all future releases. I'm calling a battle damaged Vegeta sometime in the near future (next 2 years). Just imagine how glorious he'll look.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I just feel like with the added attention to detail in future sculpts, the trade off will be fewer accessories from now on. Tamashii will be like "here's your long-awaited Majin Vegeta, but you're only getting 2 face swaps & 2 sets of hands to go with it."

But he needs at least 9001 Faces! And I was gonna say he doesn't really need lots of hands but he at least needs the one hand with the 2 fingers and thumb out.

My thoughts exactly. Fits in also with the supposed "next generation" Figuarts they'll be showing at the event. Awakened Goku is really a completely new kind of figure in terms of detail, articulation, and overall sculpt. Hopefully that'll continue on for all future releases. I'm calling a battle damaged Vegeta sometime in the near future (next 2 years). Just imagine how glorious he'll look.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Agreed, though I feel to have as a companion piece to this version of Goku we are getting for a figure, then I feel that a 100% Final Form Battle Damaged Freeza would be essential. Though I agree that any new Vegeta, aside from the God form we are getting next year, which I am happy about by the way, would be welcome. AND MORE VILLAINS PLEASE!

I just feel like with the added attention to detail in future sculpts, the trade off will be fewer accessories from now on. Tamashii will be like "here's your long-awaited Majin Vegeta, but you're only getting 2 face swaps & 2 sets of hands to go with it."

I don't see Majin Vegeta being released with effects but I don't doubt that he'll come with plenty of faces and hands. I feel like now they're more open to individual releases as opposed to sticking multiple forms into one box. It makes sense too since they can sell more and thus give the illusion that we're getting more figures more often.

I think when we do get Majin, he'll probably be battle damaged by himself with a bunch of faces and hands like this Goku. Then we'll probably get Buu Saga Vegeta with his normal head and his SSJ head (with halo attachment I hope).

Seriously, how long are we gonna be waiting for this guy? Majin Vegeta is probably the most demanded character and we STILL haven't gotten him after all this time. I'm hoping we see him at the Tamashii event. I would ****ing lose my mind.

Majin Vegeta would be great, as well as 100% Freiza. I love my Final Form Frieze, but a 100% Frieza would be great to pose with Awakening SSJ Goku. It'd be nice if he came with two energy discs too! I also hope we get a Premium Color SSJ3 Goku soon! I missed out on him, and really don't want to pay his price now. My Perfect Cell comes in tomorrow though, lol. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! Where did you get all of those accessories from?

Not my pictures but the effect parts employed in these pics are from the Perfect Cell figure (2012) and the lines Saint Cloth Myth EX (Pegasus Sagitarius Effect Parts Set from 2012) and Ultra-Act (Ultraman Gaia V2 1st edition bonus from 2011):

item_0000010088_08.jpg

item_0000010074_01.jpg

item_0000001575_06.jpg

12142683_729379867167935_411980962_n.jpg

12106108_1176879195673830_1423064379_n.jpg

Credit: D Amazing.

@Orbital, you're the best. I've been trying to figure out where that Ultraman effect came from and now I finally know. Thank you!!!!!

Edit: Just checked the price of that Ultraman fig and :horror

Edit2: Found a bootleg version. For effects I don't care if it's legit or not. All is right in the world :)

@Orbital, you're the best. I've been trying to figure out where that Ultraman effect came from and now I finally know. Thank you!!!!!

Edit: Just checked the price of that Ultraman fig and :horror

Edit2: Found a bootleg version. For effects I don't care if it's legit or not. All is right in the world :)

Thanks friend, that effect also came with other 1st editions and with Ultraman Agul (Tamashii Web Exclusive).

Is that a figuarts Saint Seiya?

It is a Saint Cloth Myth EX Pegasus Seiya (Shinsei Bronze Cloth) from 2012:

item_0000001720_01.jpg

d60ddb80d3bdc784c1855263d2d0f11e.jpg

I didn't plan on getting SSJ3 Goku but got him in a lot. Now that I have him, he's over all a must have ugly Figuarts haha.

Everyone always guns on poor SSJ3 Goku. He's the centerpiece of my Super Saiyan display and I think he's gorgeous. I'll admit his gi could be a little better but aside from that he's legit. I love his hair even though it's heavy but that's to be expected. Tamashii did go for anime accuracy for him at least...

If anyone is interested. There's finally a legit seller (over $30k feedbacks) selling Ultimate Gohan for $39.99 free shipping on eBay.

Back