S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as far as I know Tin. My tapatalk didnt say there was a new post either. Do tell about this new datong though!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not as far as I know Tin. My tapatalk didnt say there was a new post either. Do tell about this new datong though!

Preorders have started already and it pretty looks like this. Oh...and its being produced in limited quantity.

f0cbb08baadfa83a020c3f81a0c552d5.jpg
a9fa41d7a1e437519ccb1c11fcd16907.jpg

That looks good. Shame they didn't bother with the lines on the boot tips though.
I'm gonna give it a pass anyway. I bought their recent reissue not too long ago and I got SHF premium color version on preorder.

Oops...didn't realize I posted the original post in the SH Figuarts general thread..heheh...

Hah, so its literally their take on PC Vegeta? Thats pretty cool. The face looks spot on now aswell.

Hah, so its literally their take on PC Vegeta? Thats pretty cool. The face looks spot on now aswell.

Yeah...the reissue I got from Datong awhile ago looked like he had a bad case of lazy eye.

If it was a replacement to their normal ssj vegeta I would consider it, but preordering a bootleg? thats madness [emoji38]

Btw, folks who collect the DOD figures (statues with cloth), aliexpress now has tonnes of bootlegs of them [emoji14]

next tile should be a skeleton nappa sitting there all alone

We shall await.

But hark and rejoice, for the young blood returns!

giphy.gif

Gotta share this here too cause sweet baby jesus, yeah uh, homies, I'll be downgrading my dbz budget now, cause Tamashii's going wild with these!

-snip-

Hot dang! So happy I bought Luke. These PO's and prices are gonna be a ***** though... They're making droids and clone troopers too, + vader and the normal stormie they've already released. And I still have the picture of their prototype Han, which is the best Han Solo likeness I've ever seen on a figure including 1/6 scale. Saw a proto shot of R2 and 3PO too, ****in stellar. Holy ****, god damn **** you hasbro for cockblocking bluefin with these!

I want Majin Vegeta, a tall trunks and tien, and until we get Majin vegeta I'll buy PC ssj Vegeta but apart from that I'm done I think, cause I can't resist FINALLY getting such great detail SW figures in this scale. (And not in a position to collect both at large.)

If we think the aftermarket for dbz figuarts is bad, wait till you gonna see this...

If they're gonna do BvS too I think I'm gonna go crazy.

nooooo, im trying to resist the hype!

I didn't, he falls under army builders. They're releasing stormies, clones, droids and even scouter bike and TFA stormie. Those are armie builders. They always do well enough.

Vader, Jedi Luke, Maul, Obi-Wan, Kylo and Phasma are all fan favorites, the latter too not even having been seen yet. The unannounced farmer luke, ANH Han and 3po and r2 are as well. Tamashii's going in hard and smart.

And actually, the droid is so god damn well done, he's actually appealing. The droids were still okay in episode 1 imo. After that they started humorising them which was facepalming.

But I'm dropping it, it's off topic. Just wanted to share it and why I'll be buying even less dbz then I already was. At least, on short term, because tamashii's throwing these SW SHF's hard now, kylo and tfa stormie are both december and obi is january. Maul is even before that I think. Like. Freakin hell.

I'll wait for another version of adult gohan if he ever gets there and if gohan ever gets relevant as an adult. Awakening Goku and SSJ Vegeta PC release will be my only shf dbz purchases this year.:horror

@blood besides Nap-dawg, whar are your remaining wants?

euhm, kid buu? tien, videl. and idk, not to many figures tbh

lmao man!:lol Should've been majin vegeta though, I wager you want namek vegeta more?:p

Sorry if I'm aloof but I'm not sure, did you draw that yourself too? If so that's great man!!:clap

And originally I was going to have Raditz, Yamcha and Tien. Don't understand why we don't have those characters. But I really want a Raditz!

Sigh, the sad feeling of having to let go of one of my favorites... oh well I hope whoever gets him also loves Dragonball as much as I do. :(

w34kR4B.jpg

Anyway thank goodness I'm not a Star Wars fan that much, I'm happy with just Darth Vader lol! :)
You had to let Freiza Saga Goku go? :horror Sorry to hear that.

lmao man!:lol Should've been majin vegeta though, I wager you want namek vegeta more?:p

Sorry if I'm aloof but I'm not sure, did you draw that yourself too? If so that's great man!!:clap

I personally want both Namek and Majin Vegeta but I was sketching Namek Vegeta with no intent to make it a little comic. If I had planned ahead, I would have included Majin Vegeta, since there is definitely a high demand for him.

Tamashii doesn't use cloth and don't see them ever using it.

they really need to reconsider then, more options is always a good thing

2.jpg

just imagine old Ben in a cloak like this

FullSizeRender.jpg

anything else would do nothing but hinder the articulation

Cloth capes with wire inside them to allow for dynamic posing ftw. This is why I sold my Figuarts Vader for Mafex Vader. That and the size difference.

Despite the prototype they received having a face defect lol, he looks sick. Can't wait to get him now, hype levels rising

Despite the prototype they received having a face defect lol, he looks sick. Can't wait to get him now, hype levels rising

Yeah the guy said the figure is marked cuz it's a prototype. It was done on purpose so in case anyone got their hands on it they wouldn't be able to sell it for millions of dollars lol.

Looks pretty awesome and we finally have a smirk for Goku even if is only for Blueper Saiyan Goku. The color looks more red than orange but looks to be the same shade as Namek Goku so I guess that's okay. Still think he would've looked perfect if they switched around him and Ultimate Gohan's colors but oh well.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah the guy said the figure is marked cuz it's a prototype. It was done on purpose so in case anyone got their hands on it they wouldn't be able to sell it for millions of dollars lol.

Looks pretty awesome and we finally have a smirk for Goku even if is only for Blueper Saiyan Goku. The color looks more red than orange but looks to be the same shade as Namek Goku so I guess that's okay. Still think he would've looked perfect if they switched around him and Ultimate Gohan's colors but oh well.

Ah, very smart of Tamaashi. Yeah the prototypes would sell big bucks on Ebay. Thanks for clarifying Prodigy

Looks like a big mole on his face lol, but other than the color of his gi he looks awesome... Now only if we would of gotten an Adult Gohan with the purple Gi instead of the Goku one but oh well I suppose... Hopefully someday we will get it...

Back