S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to DBZ news, for anyone interested, MSP King of Coloring Goku came out a few days ago. He looks beautiful.

$_12.JPG

Is this some sort of limited release? Would I be fine waiting a month to get this or should I grab it now?

Still waiting on Jacksdo to do an SS2 Goku head. They could make a living off of just producing alternate head pieces altogether (black hair Gohan, long hair Trunks, etc.)

as much as I would hate it (for obvious reasons), a Cyborg Freeza for next year's SDCC EX would be shweeet

Well they resculpted the ssj3 hair and tbh it looks better than the real one. It fits flush with the body and has extra detail like vegetto.

They really could just take Vegettos head and resculpt a front piece for it and that would work.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Still waiting on Jacksdo to do an SS2 Goku head. They could make a living off of just producing alternate head pieces altogether (black hair Gohan, long hair Trunks, etc.)
Seriously. That would be so awesome if they did that.

as much as I would hate it (for obvious reasons), a Cyborg Freeza for next year's SDCC EX would be shweeet
I am still waiting for a Cooler.

I wish they would canonise Cooler (not his metalversion). He's way too awesome to not be canon if he would be given his own character rather than being a frieza clone, he fits fine with the series, even thought I don't care for his movies, because they don't give anything new.

However, has anything in DBS or behind the scenes or RoF revealed more about frieza's background?

Also, this probably doesn't effect as does it? Bandai Is Partnering With Diamond Distributors - Press Release - The Toyark - News

However, has anything in DBS or behind the scenes or RoF revealed more about frieza's background?

Absolutely nothing. He mentions his father a couple of times, but other than that he's still just a super-powerful being who's origin is still a mystery.

I'm just sticking with my own theory; his species has long been extinct, leaving only the royal lineage of Kold. Due to their innate abilities, and having literally nothing else to do with their lives, they conquered the universe & have been doing that ever since.

I wish they would canonise Cooler (not his metalversion). He's way too awesome to not be canon if he would be given his own character rather than being a frieza clone, he fits fine with the series, even thought I don't care for his movies, because they don't give anything new.

Also, this probably doesn't effect as does it? Bandai Is Partnering With Diamond Distributors - Press Release - The Toyark - News

Yeah, like crisis said, they only mentioned his father in the movie. I was hoping they would mention Cooler even in passing as Frieza's brother but they didn't :(

He's unique enough from Frieza that he would make a great addition to the family. He takes more on King Cold's side, it'd be cool to see Frieza and Cooler bickering with Cooler teasing him :lol I'll still consider Cooler his brother no matter what anyone says though

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

We don't even need an extended blu ray. We have DBS for all of that. Anything goes with Dragon Ball Super!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

lol nah.. the SDCC EX isn't going to be a brand new mold. Since Namek Goku set a precedent, we will now see exclusives of existing releases that will contain slight retools. With Mecha Freezer, they can still use the same mold, add the necessary tweaks & they're done. It's the same method they used for Golden Freezer.

Yeah I like Cooler's design more than Freezer's, too. Him, Broly, and Janemba are the most popular movie villains by far.

RoF has it's great moments. However, another missed opportunity was not including Yamcha in the fight. They could've totally REDEEMED his character by making him join in fighting Freeza's soldiers alongside Tien Roshi & Krillin. I'm almost positive everyone would've gained mad respect for him had they put him in the mix, actually willing to fight.

So I bought a sdcc namek Goku on ebay and it was a best offer/buy it now and I accidentally hit buy it now and I messaged the guy and he said that he wasn't trying to have the best offer option on there. The weird thing is he shipped the figure and my ebay says I've paid it and it's been over a month now and no money came out of my bank account usually when I buy something I see it on my account right away so I think I just got a free sdcc namek Goku ? Ha idk why it says paid if I haven't paid

Probably not too much.

Yeah I like Cooler's design more than Freezer's, too. Him, Broly, and Janemba are the most popular movie villains by far.

RoF has it's great moments. However, another missed opportunity was not including Yamcha in the fight. They could've totally REDEEMED his character by making him join in fighting Freeza's soldiers alongside Tien Roshi & Krillin. I'm almost positive everyone would've gained mad respect for him had they put him in the mix, actually willing to fight.

Lmfao he's not there but Tien and Roshi are? :rotfl:

Oh that is so funny. He might die in DBS and that's why he's not there. Or Toriyama's just forgotten him. Talk about an ownedcount:+1, wow.

Back