S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference being that bbts get their stock from bluefin AFTER the con, so they literally have no right to do so. Folk who waited in line for hours do deserve a cut, but Bluefin sell these stores small amounts for nowhere near what ebay scalpers have them at.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BBTS has buyers running around the con that sell to them for a markup. If bluefin did sell directly to them, they would still be charging the $45. But my understanding is that bluefin will only do that if you order an obscene quantity, which bbts clearly does not.

Well if anyone is willing to go into a bidding war here you guy
40314a3c3b6eca448134240c27bd8687.jpg
my advice would be to wait till the last 10-20 seconds to put in your final bid

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Don't get your hopes up. I would almost guarantee that one and the few others under $100 right now will get close to or over $150 by the time they are finished.

Yea surly can ell ya, flipping nut house. People going off on the cashiers and line coordinators. Some line coordinators getting rude with customers (me), but all could have been avoided if the 12 per fiasco wouldnt have happened. They had 400 cases, why not start with limits of 2 then if by sunday not sold then up it to 12, vendors would have ate them ****s up. But no we real fans gotta suffer.

Wait, they had 400 cases with 12 Gokus each? So there's a total of 4800 Gokus (at least for 400 cases)? Hmm.

It was a mess and the line coordinators were being annoying. I got jerked around several times. Told the line was capped until 10:45am and to come back then. So I walked around for 45 minutes and come back at 10:30am and they had reopened the line 20 minutes earlier and then shut it down again. Very annoying.

And yeah, having a high per person limit and then knocking it lower makes no sense. Should have started with 1 or 2 per and then opened up if it looked like they were going to have a bunch more extra stock. I suppose it was a bit of paranoia on their part and perhaps a vague interest in giving a benefit to the first/early comers.

It was a mess and the line coordinators were being annoying. I got jerked around several times. Told the line was capped until 10:45am and to come back then. So I walked around for 45 minutes and come back at 10:30am and they had reopened the line 20 minutes earlier and then shut it down again. Very annoying.

And yeah, having a high per person limit and then knocking it lower makes no sense. Should have started with 1 or 2 per and then opened up if it looked like they were going to have a bunch more extra stock. I suppose it was a bit of paranoia on their part and perhaps a vague interest in giving a benefit to the first/early comers.

They likely didn't want another Arlian vegeta on their hands, then did an oh crap as it sold like hot cakes in comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, it's been a frustrating day for some people. It's okay, guys. Let's not forget what's really important here:

This is really frustrating ... I also never thought I had to pay over 120 for another figuart but I'm still saving hope other online shops will have it

I'm taking a stand. I refuse to pay over 100 for any of these figures. I have drawn a line.

If I had the balls to pay over 480 canadian dollars for Ip Man, i'll have the balls to buy a figuarts for 120 usd. ****.. i even bought android 16 for 120 bucks cuz i got irritated on waiting for bluefin release.

If I had the balls to pay over 480 canadian dollars for Ip Man, i'll have the balls to buy a figuarts for 120 usd. ****.. i even bought android 16 for 120 bucks cuz i got irritated on waiting for bluefin release.

8HooCxQ.gif

Oh but it's so worth! :rock
d3abbed42f3c8afa2fd63bf513f27a96.jpg

I believe my choice of action (in buying android 16 for $120 canadian dollars) is what we call 發爛渣 (fat laan ja) in cantonese. I guess that roughly translates to throwing a temper tantrum.

You'll have that. Gets the best of us. I had to stop myself from buying sdcc Goku many times today. Many. We all know the pull.

tumblr_lnx7r6XRzI1qccm2fo1_400.gif

You'll have that. Gets the best of us. I had to stop myself from buying sdcc Goku many times today. Many. We all know the pull.
My advice...bid on 2 auctions thru ebay. Then ditch it when the price gets too high after getting outbidded. And repeat when u find a new auction

Back