S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toyz emailed me back saying that they're considering the prices of $90-100 now for when they put them up and that they will go up 'soon'. Be on the lookout on their site/facebook/instagram apparently.

Toyz emailed me back saying that they're considering the prices of $90-100 now for when they put them up and that they will go up 'soon'. Be on the lookout on their site/facebook/instagram apparently.

Aw man . I'll take that . I'm at work I just hope I see it when it goes up .

"Hey CARTOON did you complete those quarterly reports in time? Your performance review is coming up soon."

"*minimizes ToyzInTheBox tab* Uh... yes sir, will get right on that!"

Here's something interesting from banpresto. The super structure line, Gohan and Piccolo are next. This may be the first time we get a complete Z team if they do Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha.

bp151102.jpg

Z_Fighters.jpg

Those are pretty sharp.

Image anime has sdcc goku but its $140 . Are they reliable ? Anyone order from them before ?

I was at their physical shop yesterday. They're legit. The owner told me that not even retailers have been able to order large amounts of the exclusive. Seems like Bluefin is keeping em all to themselves to sell on their own site. It's makes sense financially and is better for the collectors since they'll be cheaper through them.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

D
I was at their physical shop yesterday. They're legit. The owner told me that not even retailers have been able to order large amounts of the exclusive. Seems like Bluefin is keeping em all to themselves to sell on their own site. It's makes sense financially and is better for the collectors since they'll be cheaper through them.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Ahhh okay . I will hold off buying from them then and wait for a better price . Thanks . Good to know they are legit though . And saving hope that Tamashii /Blufin is holding them so we can buy cheaper

Yeah I just noticed that . Wow what to do what to do! Got me feeling like I should just BITE the bullet at $140ish

@Sonny my thoughts exactly. I'll take a bit of inaccuracy over this ridiculous amount. That face were getting with awakened goku anyway.

@surl n wolvie: that really ***in sucks man. Im sorry but tamashii wereidiots if they thought this thing wasn't gonna move like penguins on a waterslide.

@Fat 100 dollars is also my upper limit. Always has been. Went overa small bit only for ssj vegeta 2 years ago, and dont regret that.

It's really the fact that I don't believe anything tamashii released so far has been worth over $100, but if I did, I'd definitely break that stance.

The cheapest I seen it was on ebay for $110, that was only a couple days ago. Look where it's at now.

Fact is that quality-wise you can get much better figures for that money.
I can understand that some people are willing to pay that price if they are going for the full collection but I collect multiple lines so I rather get something else.

And I payed 180€ each for Frieza, SSJ Vegeta and Scouter Vegeta, I just don't want to pay ridiculous prices for the exact same old goku mold.

I'm still hoping for the bluefin premium store.

Back