S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brought one... =X glad it's finally over even though I coulda brought on on ebay for $110... thought BBTS would have this at $100 at most considering this was only $45 at the con. I believe they had last years sdcc exclusive was $90 when they fist put it up.

BBTS is already sold out of what they had apparently. I had resigned to just buy one from them since I don't feel like playing the game but they're already gone.

Damn me for having afternoon meetings!

Ugh i was also stuck in a afternoon meeting. Got cart jacked while i was logging in. Meh maybe i dont need this one afterall. $120 was already ridiculous.

Got jacked when logging in also. Any more alternatives remaining?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I can't justify paying more then double the retail price for a figure, no matter the circumstances. $120 is approaching 1/6 scale prices.

I'd be laughing if Iron Man figures are still at this price. The least they'd cost is 220.

Well Iron Man is Iron Man... :D I keep far away from Iron Man lol

I don't by Hot Toys Marvel stuff, I guess some of the characters prices are quite high compared to some.

Well Iron Man is Iron Man... :D I keep far away from Iron Man lol

I don't by Hot Toys Marvel stuff, I guess some of the characters prices are quite high compared to some.
Guess Marvel is super glad to have licensed the 1:6 scale toys Hot Toys. Even I bought a whole bunch of em.

FFS, I really wanted this but I just cant justify these prices. Missed out on BBTS, but it's more than I'm willing to pay anyway.

Back