S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way they handled it was indeed horrific. Why on earth would they think handing out cases of him on the PREVIEW night was a good idea? They should have made sure to have plenty extra if they wanted to do that, not as if he wouldnt sell!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

To be fair, the last 2 years that was the case with Piccolo and Vegeta. They never set a limit on the items and people were easily able to buy cases even on the last day. But this was different. I think we can also say that having MexiGokus sold for $500 a piece attracted a lot of eyes to see that the same figure would be a way to make some money

Yeah thats probably right. Hopefully next year they either make SDCC a "not needed" release or dont give it to Mexico first. Nothing against Mexico, but that release, coupled by the fact that it is Namek F###ING Goku meant it was highly sought after, partly due to panic and partly due to scalping.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey guys so I'm in New York right now at Image Anime and they said that even directly from Bluefin they've been limiting the SDCC exclusive. Not even the local retail shops are safe from the limitations. He said they'll be selling em for $140. They have a website too so it's another option

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I paid $90 for mine through a guy on Ageless Geeks and I though even that was too much. Real glad I did it now lol

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

BBTS is $120? seriously?

Jesus, that's not even funny. What the hell went wrong? That said, really glad Pliss and I had a friend assist....

Welp, I'm not getting this release. That seals it. Ah well... I'll be on the look out for Saiyan Saga Goku, if they don't make that an exclusive at some basement comic shop in Beirut.

This is just dumb. I'm not buying one lol

I'll be fine with all the other Goku figures if that's the price point.

EDIT: You'd think that the people that make these figures would realize that a lot of their core fan base is getting shafted by scalpers and flippers and do something to maybe help us out in our hunt.

BBTS is $120? seriously?

Jesus, that's not even funny. What the hell went wrong? That said, really glad Pliss and I had a friend assist....

I think the going prices on eBay is the reason the price is pretty high. The cheapest buy it now is $165.00, and it keeps going up.

e274b653c20a28b38206448cd4908b97.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Bluefin might have some on their site, and at NYcc though I wouldn't chance it to be safe at this point. This is like, 8000x worse than SDCC Vegeta

But hey, anything can happen with this line. I scored SDCC Gohan for $70 BNIB last year, and Trunks for $80 earlier this year.

Back