S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be even more awesome (but probably completely impossible) would be Marvel vs Capcom figures.

I'd like to see an asian action movie actor collection. Some Donnie Yen here and a lil bit of Sonny Chiba there.

I've said it earlier and I agree, Figuarts Street Fighter would be awesomesauce and has the potential to rival DBZ in terms of sheer popularity. It might even surpass DBZ, due to the amount of characters alone.

Other series are hit or miss. Look at what happened with Fatal Fury Terry Bogard. They seemingly gave up on Mega Man. There were even some BlazBlue prototypes from a couple years ago, that were never released. It's the popular franchises they're interested in, and Street Fighter is way at the top.

I agree with timone, street fighter figuarts absolutely needs to happen. I'd love to see God of War and Chrono Trigger also. Let them know they should continue with Mega Man too. I need Protoman and some mavericks.
Street Fighter could work due to DBZ alone, effect parts and everything. I would love some better, small scale God of War figures considering how many bootlegs there are of the NECA ones. I don't get why they quit on Megaman, unless it was due to Zero's lack luster sales, but I don't know the popularity of Megaman Zero. I only play the classic and X games, so yeah.

I figured I would jump on the offer, because BBTS sold out of Vegeta last year and I had to go through eBay.

Awesome! It looked really good in that picture.

It's astounding how big of a difference there is with the colors. The one on the right just screams anime to me and that's the format that I'm used to. Man, I wish we had those colors.

You have all of the pictures saved, right? Just as long as those pictures are safe.

Thanks for the comment & thanks for the concern friend, but everything is Ok.

Apart from time to time I backup my data on a hard disk with higher capacity.

In these images is most noticeable the metallic touch in the hair mentioned by Wolvie:

SDCC-2015-Tamashii-Nations-15.jpg

SDCC-2015-Tamashii-Nations-16.jpg

Source: pop-critica.

Guys you're forgetting Bluefin Premium! That's gonna be the cheapest option by far except we gotta wait for a bit longer

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comment & thanks for the concern friend, but everything is Ok.

Apart from time to time I backup my data on a hard disk with higher capacity.

In these images is most noticeable the metallic touch in the hair mentioned by Wolvie:

SDCC-2015-Tamashii-Nations-15.jpg

SDCC-2015-Tamashii-Nations-16.jpg

Source: pop-critica.

If they're truly going for a SLIGHT metallic hair for SSJ I don't mind it. Gives the sparkly effect that it should have if you saw it in real life. I still prefer the old style of non glossy/metallic with shading but this is fine as long as they stay consistent with it

Damn, customs seem to be a real pain in the ass for you non U.S. guys. Doesn't Bluefin cover Europe though? What exactly goes on when you get an international product at customs? I guess the U.S. is more lenient with that stuff since I've never had any customs issues

You get bitchslapped by import taxes is what goes on. Can sometimes end up near doubling the price you eventually pay, sometimes the item and the shipping is taxed individually. It depends on ****. Sometimes it even sneaks through without anything extra.

What bluefin covers doesn't matter, only thing that matters is what place it's shipped from. If it's outside the EU, you get tax bitchslapped. It's essentially to keep people from buying stuff way cheaper in other parts of the world and ****ing businesses over here. But that happens anyway. And multinationals are buying up everything here anyway too.

Market globalisation is making more and more of a mockery of separate political states.

Back