S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What updated parts? Vegeta's new boot tips and armor lining?

Now for a bit of good news: While Kamen Rider Gaim Figuarts aren’t currently being displayed at SDCC 2015, it is still being distributed by BlueFin, so look forward to that at your favorite retail outlet. Also a nice tidbit for Dragon Ball fans out there, apparently the new reissue of Dragon Ball Figuarts will come with updated parts, such as hands and possibly faces, be sure to collect them all

Source

Oh we did, we talked about it a few pages back :p

Where!? I’m going to look deep in the thread right now!!

According to SDCC, the premium figures will have parts the originals didnt, much to my "straight repaint" surprise :lol

Most likely vegeta will get the grip hands and faces from scouter vegeta, repainted for ssj. No idea about Trunks though. What i find weird is why arent they advertising that? That would be a big deal for people ordering.

I was in the same camp, I thought they were straight up repaints and nothing more. All I ready want for Vegeta would be crossed arms at a minimum. I'd love the grip hands and repainted Scouter Vegeta faces too though. This leaves hope that they can still paint lines in his boots seeing as that's cheaper than carving lines in

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I was in the same camp, I thought they were straight up repaints and nothing more. All I ready want for Vegeta would be crossed arms at a minimum. I'd love the grip hands and repainted Scouter Vegeta faces too though. This leaves hope that they can still paint lines in his boots seeing as that's cheaper than carving lines in

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Are you guys sure the rep wasn't just talking out of his ass? The promo pics are out and I see no new parts for Vegeta aside from the new boots.

New parts, I wonder what. I sure hope they didn't mean "You have a black shirt on Monday and wore a blue shirt on Tuesday. Those are DIFFERENT shirts, not the same!" lol :)

Are you guys sure the rep wasn't just talking out of his ass? The promo pics are out and I see no new parts for Vegeta aside from the new boots.

he might have been, but IIRC Orbital translated something a few weeks back talking about Vegeta coming with gripping hands. I thought it was a mistranslation tbh, but now im not so sure.

They did say something along the lines about him coming with "Final Flash" hands whatever that means.

Edit:

he might have been, but IIRC Orbital translated something a few weeks back talking about Vegeta coming with gripping hands. I thought it was a mistranslation tbh, but now im not so sure.

Grip hands make sense for Final Flash hands. Honestly, I'm not expecting much outside perhaps just those hands. Although extra faces and crossed arms would be AMAZING, they could've just meant the grip hands and that's all.

According to SD Distribuciones (Official spanish Bandai's distributor)

Incluye nuevas posturas de manos para recrear su famoso ataque Galik Gun así como 6x manos intercambiables y 2x expresiones faciales.

It includes new positions of hands to recreate his famous attack Galik Gun as well as 6x interchangeable hands and 2x facial expressions.

Source

Only the hands? thats actually a shame then; the one thing ssj vegeta is missing is a front facing smirk and full on front yell, otheriwse he is always stuck looking to either side or if you want front you are stuck with stern/bored, which doesnt fit Vegeta, his smirk should be front facing dammit! :lol /rant

This might as well be the second time I could drop an 'I told you so'.

We've had it right? Still no new reveals? I'm afraid me Bardoon (and others I've forgotten now) called it right.

This might as well be the second time I could drop an 'I told you so'.

We've had it right? Still no new reveals? I'm afraid me Bardoon (and others I've forgotten now) called it right.

There's still time left! Please oh please Tamashii, make this underwhelming display better!

Since I have yet to see Figuarts Zero, maybe Tamashii's got an ace up their sleeves. Could be dragging it out until the bitter end. Or they could just say screw you guys, I'm going home...with no new reveals :pfft:

As far as Vegeta is concerned, I expected no less. Just the hands, no crossed arms or new faces. Wonder what AMAZING things Trunks will come with if anything, although he's already packed with stuff as is, so I wouldn't care if he didn't come with anything else.

I agree with timone, street fighter figuarts absolutely needs to happen. I'd love to see God of War and Chrono Trigger also. Let them know they should continue with Mega Man too. I need Protoman and some mavericks.

I'd like to see Tekken ones even moreso, especially since it's a Bandai Namco game.

For updated parts, I'm thinking maybe they'll fix issues like those boot tips, and Trunks's sword peg if it isn't faces or hands. I would prefer a straight smirk face, the side one just looks bad :lol

I will ask more of the questions sent to me by Silrian tomorrow and get as many answers as possible and as for the supposed reveal there may be sething tomorrow I'll keep you posted

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Can you please ask if there are any plans or possibilities of doing a akira line? That would be a dream for me.

Maybe they're just gonna explode on saturday after most other companies have had their PR moments?:dunno

I called there would be nothing new but I'll evenly say I definitely not expect them displaying LESS.

Back