S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6cf80611423aef19b7e5cafc2bf105e8.jpg
7cc4b75945ff1305807e4c74a3bdea08.jpg

Bruce Lee looks spot on!! Wayyyy better than the figma proto IMO. No release date I think, I'll get more info during the week.

Gonna sleep fellas I'm beat! Ttyl

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I wish they'd release Bruce Lee by christmas, I've always wanted a Bruce Lee toy but Enterbay and Hot Toys are too expensive. This one is perfect! In scale with Dragonball and others :) I also wanna see Jackie Chan (Drunken Fist version), Jet Li (my favorite, Once Upon a Time in China version!), the Ip Man guy, Sha Po Lao guys, especially Sammo Hung! The big muscular guy who's always in Kung Fu movies as well! So many awesome kung fu heroes to be made into toys :)

I wish they'd release Bruce Lee by christmas, I've always wanted a Bruce Lee toy but Enterbay and Hot Toys are too expensive. This one is perfect! In scale with Dragonball and others :) I also wanna see Jackie Chan (Drunken Fist version), Jet Li (my favorite, Once Upon a Time in China version!), the Ip Man guy, Sha Po Lao guys, especially Sammo Hung! The big muscular guy who's always in Kung Fu movies as well! So many awesome kung fu heroes to be made into toys :)
December gonna be over saturated with sh figuarts. I'd say at least by march 2016 is a good time for Bruce to come out. Oh...and I have the sixth scale Ip Man/Donnie figure. And it is SWEET!!!!

eb76fe0711153b60092445141cfcaf16.jpg

Ooh, that Donnie Yuen toy is beautiful! I bet it's expensive lol! Just imagine, stop motion video of the kung fu guys vs Dragonball hehe, should be fun to watch :)

Good man! I'm hoping for around the time of May/June/July 2016 release. Hopefully Gotenks Absorbed Buu in March/April and Gohan Absorbed Buu in April/May.

That'd be awesome. Retconned or not, ssj4 is still my favorite elevated form outside of ssj1. Totally needs to happen.

It was your #1 release? Damn. What do you think isn't anime accurate, the sculpt, the paint, or both? I was hoping Tamashii would have put more detail into the Saiyan and Frieza Saga releases. The belt, the faces, and the gi. I'm not a big fan of the low "V" gi for older sagas. Android Saga and up I don't mind but I always remember Goku having a high "V' in the older sagas.

Awakened Goku is like the valium for this line. If you're upset and not satisfied with this or that Goku, Awakened Goku is there to make you feel better. :lol
I'll quote a previous post explaining in spoiler tags later.

Lnfao!:lol
As far as the current price, I predict it'll even out below $100 as SDCC hype dies down. Couple months from now will begin the dreaded rise to the regular insane Figuarts prices we all know and hate.

We should all boycott eBay and refuse to buy the figures. Spread the word and watch the prices fall mwahahaha [emoji48]
indeed, but, the problem is it remains a gamble. What I also dont like is the idea of having a figure whos worth is gonna be insane. With that one vegeta i had, okay. But this exclusive, idk... I can so see myself selling it again anyway.
Sup guys so I only got to ask a few questions today but here's what I got....
-Anything and everything shown is more than likely going to be released (not certain but highly likely)
-They are trying to push for bigger figures like Nappa and Broly
-Surveys seem to play a huge role in what gets released so making one giant one and getting the results to them some how could help
- Rereleases like Vegeta and trunks basically opened the door (more so cracked open) to future possibilities but nothing for certain
- they are also looking into other licenses so let me know of others you might like in the sh Figuarts form (I said more Nintendo eg. Link, samus, donkey Kong)

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Hey man! Nice, thanks for the effort! Dear god batman v superman and mass effect please.:panic:
Gonna try n have time tomorrow or sat for the questions guys. So little more time please lol. That booth was crazy today, people going ape **** over frieza namek they ran out with the 1st run then had to pull more from the back. People were pissed cause the waited for 2+ hours and when they got to the front 'sorry we ran out of gokus" so when the brought more the limited them to 2 per person. And they finished their supply for today, so I'll try again tomorrow cause my group and I were one of the fews that got screwed.

Anywho, so to answers the new colored vegeta and trunks the hair is a shinny mild metallic color. Def resembles the last bierus movie. N the ssgss goku has a matte blue not metallic but the vegeta ssgss is metallic blue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow that sucks man! Goodluck today!!

-Anything and everything shown is more than likely going to be released (not certain but highly likely)
-Surveys seem to play a huge role in what gets released so making one giant one and getting the results to them some how could help
- Rereleases like Vegeta and trunks basically opened the door (more so cracked open) to future possibilities but nothing for certain
- they are also looking into other licenses so let me know of others you might like in the sh Figuarts form (I said more Nintendo eg. Link, samus, donkey Kong)

Thank you for answering those questions! Could you please request/ask they could get into Metal Gear Solid 3? It's my other favorite franchise besides Dragon Ball. I hope you're having fun!

Also, I think the SDCC Goku looks amazing. I really want it, but that's way too much money for me. I think angelo is right about those attending the convention getting a convention, but $70 (If it ever get to that price) is too much for 6-inch figure to me. I did that with the SDCC Piccolo because, at the time, that was the cheapest Piccolo available and he doesn't have multiple outfits for subsequent releases. I hope everyone that gets it loves it though! I'm looking forward to all the awesome pictures!

Oh, and I saw your comment about DB fans' interests, Crisis. The only reason I heard of Taylor Swift was through a mix tape from a girlfriend. I'm a hard rock/power ballad/classical music dude! My little brother set up her concert in Detroit though.

Since we're having Bruce Lee (and hopefully other kung fu movie stars), let's also have some boxers! Figuarts Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Tommy Hearns, Roberto Duran, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Manny Pacquiao, Oscar Dela Hoya, Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many more! :)

As for manga/anime, I definitely want to see Baki toys (from Baki the Grappler, Baki Son of Ogre, Baki Dou) :) I wanna see them make a giant Hanma Yujiro toy, oh yeah!

so something like Cooler or Bojack or S-13 could out? or i am making a mistake?

THIS, PLEASE!!

I don't know if anyone have posted this yet

Now for a bit of good news: While Kamen Rider Gaim Figuarts aren’t currently being displayed at SDCC 2015, it is still being distributed by BlueFin, so look forward to that at your favorite retail outlet. Also a nice tidbit for Dragon Ball fans out there, apparently the new reissue of Dragon Ball Figuarts will come with updated parts, such as hands and possibly faces, be sure to collect them all

Source

would also say more Nintendo figures (a Figuarts Link would blow my mind) but for now there are two series I'm desperately hoping to see in Figuarts form...Street Fighter and YuYu Hakusho.

I agree with timone, street fighter figuarts absolutely needs to happen. I'd love to see God of War and Chrono Trigger also. Let them know they should continue with Mega Man too. I need Protoman and some mavericks.

Back