S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. The consumers who go to the convention buy the product and gain control of the supply and that allows them to set the prices while it's also the consumer's responsibility on whether or not they decide to give in to that price. I'm just saying that we, those who don't get the privilege of going to SDCC, should expect increased prices from the get-go. ...Just not $100+ like you mentioned though. :lol

Nah I wasn't expecting $100+ at all lol. I was saying I was surprised that this figure literally doubled right from the beginning. That's some bull right there! I was expecting $65-80 not $120...bastards! I was basing it off last years prices. Didn't take into consideration the increased popularity of the line and the fact that this is an exclusive people actually want unlike Fuglimation Colors Vegeta

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yes! Looking forward to displaying.

Attachments

• received_10206007012006111.jpeg
    received_10206007012006111.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 221
Nah I wasn't expecting $100+ at all lol. I was saying I was surprised that this figure literally doubled right from the beginning. That's some bull right there! I was expecting $65-80 not $120...bastards! I was basing it off last years prices. Didn't take into consideration the increased popularity of the line and the fact that this is an exclusive people actually want unlike Fuglimation Colors Vegeta

I know. This line has just ****ing exploded since last July. It's a gift and a curse type of thing.

Sup guys so I only got to ask a few questions today but here's what I got....
-Anything and everything shown is more than likely going to be released (not certain but highly likely)
-They are trying to push for bigger figures like Nappa and Broly
-Surveys seem to play a huge role in what gets released so making one giant one and getting the results to them some how could help
- Rereleases like Vegeta and trunks basically opened the door (more so cracked open) to future possibilities but nothing for certain
- they are also looking into other licenses so let me know of others you might like in the sh Figuarts form (I said more Nintendo eg. Link, samus, donkey Kong)

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I will ask more of the questions sent to me by Silrian tomorrow and get as many answers as possible and as for the supposed reveal there may be sething tomorrow I'll keep you posted

I've got a few:

Will there be any new stuff displayed other than what was shown?
SSJ4 and Buu's, where they at?
As far as other licenses, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, just to name a few...oh the possibilities!

Great info man! I'm surprised Nappa hasn't been shown yet...

-Anything and everything shown is more than likely going to be released (not certain but highly likely)
-Surveys seem to play a huge role in what gets released so making one giant one and getting the results to them some how could help
- Rereleases like Vegeta and trunks basically opened the door (more so cracked open) to future possibilities but nothing for certain
- they are also looking into other licenses so let me know of others you might like in the sh Figuarts form (I said more Nintendo eg. Link, samus, donkey Kong)

The only one I can think of NOT being released is Jaco.
Nappa seems difficult to me for Tamashii to get right. The torso articulation is very questionable.
That's understandable since the 2013 survey has been their future list other than the Resurrection F releases.
Really? That's be interesting. The only ones I could think of are Perfect Cell and...oh boy...Super Saiyan 3 Goku. (Calm down!)

Dawn of Justice, The Matrix, and Black Lagoon.

I've got a few:

Will there be any new stuff displayed other than what was shown?
SSJ4 and Buu's, where they at?
As far as other licenses, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, just to name a few...oh the possibilities!

Great info man! I'm surprised Nappa hasn't been shown yet...

That's more of a wait and see thing.

...The Super Saiyan 4 Goku absolutely needs to be asked about though. :lol

Yeah I know, I have that one but they decided to stop. There's PLENTY more characters they could've done and it's a popular enough series to succeed had they done it well. Revive that ****!!!!

They had prototype Zero figures too and the were the two main FEMALE characters too. That would've sold like wildfire but they cancelled it. Imagine what would've happened if they canceled the DBZ line way back when...

Nappa seems difficult to me for Tamashii to get right. The torso articulation is very questionable.
That's understandable since the 2013 survey has been their future list other than the Resurrection F releases.
Really? That's be interesting. The only ones I could think of are Perfect Cell and...oh boy...Super Saiyan 3 Goku. (Calm down!)

*_*

*_*

Dawn of Justice, The Matrix, and Black Lagoon.

That's more of a wait and see thing.

...The Super Saiyan 4 Goku absolutely needs to be asked about though. :lol

I'm just so impatient [emoji28]

You know better than to say the SSJ form that shall not be named around here. I can feel his presence...RKenshin is coming

It's the only other possibility than Perfect Cell. I can't imagine anybody else getting that sort of treatment at the moment. Anybody else?

I'm just so impatient [emoji28]

You know better than to say the SSJ form that shall not be named around here. I can feel his presence...RKenshin is coming

Haha, I am too. I just think we should focus the questions on something that will give us insight into the future of the line rather than insight for the weekend. I know it's SDCC weekend but patience must be controlled! ...At least that's why I'm trying to convince myself but I don't want to! :panic:

I unintentionally poked the bear while I was typing it out and was going to change it but then I realized I had to say it as another option.

It's the only other possibility than Perfect Cell. I can't imagine anybody else getting that sort of treatment at the moment. Anybody else?

Haha, I am too. I just think we should focus the questions on something that will give us insight into the future of the line rather than insight for the weekend. I know it's SDCC weekend but patience must be controlled! ...At least that's why I'm trying to convince myself but I don't want to! :panic:

I unintentionally poked the bear while I was typing it out and was going to change it but then I realized I had to say it as another option.

I completely agree, well, now that the Trunks advance color is coming out. I was just mocking our resident Rakenshi.

Gonna try n have time tomorrow or sat for the questions guys. So little more time please lol. That booth was crazy today, people going ape **** over frieza namek they ran out with the 1st run then had to pull more from the back. People were pissed cause the waited for 2+ hours and when they got to the front 'sorry we ran out of gokus" so when the brought more the limited them to 2 per person. And they finished their supply for today, so I'll try again tomorrow cause my group and I were one of the fews that got screwed.

Anywho, so to answers the new colored vegeta and trunks the hair is a shinny mild metallic color. Def resembles the last bierus movie. N the ssgss goku has a matte blue not metallic but the vegeta ssgss is metallic blue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ask them what would be the chances of seeing hunter x hunter as sh figuarts i think they would be awesome

Back