S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goodbye.

qCQwo46m.jpg

Wait a second, if the Awakened Goku and Advanced Color Vegeta and Trunks are "regular releases", does it mean they can be re-issued for years to come just like Piccolo and SSJ Goku (and Gohan)? :)

Wait a second, if the Awakened Goku and Advanced Color Vegeta and Trunks are "regular releases", does it mean they can be re-issued for years to come just like Piccolo and SSJ Goku (and Gohan)? :)
Shueisha's list has Vegeta and Trunks marked as Tamashi web exclusives. You'll be ship outta luck once they run out.

Probably not

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Forum right now:

Amazing!

This is like a refundation of the DBFiguarts series. Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy.
Best is yet to come...

Wow, those look amazing, especially Vegeta and Goku! Its refreshing to finally see a Goku that isnt based on the same old mold. He may just become the centrepiece of my collection and many others!

Vegetas boot tips wont get shaded though, we might as well stop hoping. They did the same with Vegetto remember. The boots literally do look like they are just painted yellow so there is no line sculpting at all, bit disappointing, but still, he looks much better!

Gokus boots confuse me. They got it perfect with sdcc/mexi/namek Goku, so why are they painted reversed (android saga on) colours?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

man, I am so stoked for this years line up! so seems like in order of japanese release dates: sdcc 2015 namek goku, ultimate gohan (september), ssgssj goku and gold freeza (october), BD goku (november), and ssj vegeta repaint (december) and trunks for the new year in january.

I'm debating on whether or not to skip gohan because its just the same goku mold with a new head x_x and def gonna get 2 vegetas and use one body for ssj trunks head. not sure whether to get 2 trunks or not either, and im toying with the idea of getting two ssgssj goku and repaint one of the heads yellow and use it on my spare ssj goku body. Also, with rumors of datong freeza I will probably get him too since i foolishly skipped out on him when he was released, I don't know what i was thinking there haha.

this is how i feel right now:

63025833.jpg

That Goku is simply incredible! That's a centerpiece right there - put me down for two:yess:

Also, as someone who caved in and bought SSJ Vegeta from a scalper early last year; I can honestly say I'm really happy to see Tamashii looking out for collecters, acknowledging the demand, and making Trunks and SSJ Vegeta available again (albeit very slightly different versions). I don't regret buying my Vegeta for the silly price I did - that's the risk I took, and I always knew there was a chance he'd be reissued in some way down the line. I really thought it would be the SDCC exclusive last year, and was incredibly shocked when Arlian Vegeta was the exclusive...
These re-colour versions are the best way around the whole web exclusive policy, and I will definitely be picking up a couple of this re-colour SSJ Vegeta so I can finally use my spare scouter Vegeta head, and maybe one for Trunks. I never did get any Datong bootlegs, but had been contemplating picking up one this year - now there's now need :)

Anyway, congrats to everyone that waited for Tamashii to answer the demand :clap - definitely don't wait around to get them this time though! I imagine they'll sell out rather quickly...

Back