S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks shonen1234 :)

In this photo the hair looks slightly metallic:

kGcpDkE.jpg

Source: Dragon Ball Figures.

Only gripe with Vegeta is the duller paint, no shading, plain boot tips, and no crossed arms. The paint might not be so dull but by the promo pics, it is.

Goku could use some scuffs on his body. It's too clean as is.

oh man these, these are ****ing amazing. I was fine enough with just Trunks tonight, but Vegeta and Awakened Goku, thank you blessed Tamashii god :pray:

I might buy two of Awakening Goku, to display him in the Spirit Bomb against Buu with the normal head. I know I'm getting two Vegetas and Trunks, even though I have an original Trunks

Oh and it looks like they fixed the Goku Kamehameha hands . They no longer look like sausages :) , which are the hands that vegetto used and we're just painted white to look like gloves :/ . They should of used these new hands for Vegetto .

Seriously that Goku might become my number 1 figure ever, it's so freaking beautiful!!

And as it was stated before, they can give me pink boots and I would end up buying him it's awesome!

Hey everyone, new member here but been watching this thread for a couple months now. Anyways, these new figures look amazing! Can't believe i'm actually excited to see this BD Goku. At first I was against having battle damaged figures because then they might have to redo the rest, but this new goku looks so awesome! Already have the original Vegeta and Trunks, but definitely getting the advanced editions too. Sucks that they don't seem to have the shading like the originals, but I guess I'll decide which versions to keep once I see them in person, or maybe even switch parts around.

Noticed there isn't a whole lot of blood on BD Goku. Would you guys repaint and add a bit of red on it?

holy s$#%...

The new SS Vegeta is, IMO, the superior version just based on the lighter skin that isn't doused in pink shading. The boot tips really bug me since they have no detail but I'm hoping they fix it before the release.

Trunks...tough to say if it's better. I think it is since I'm nuts about consistency and have grown less fond of the shaded hair styles, the single yellow seems like it will fit in with everything else better. guess I don't care too much about it.

SS Goku...YES YES YES. Remarkable. I'm not ecstatic about the re-use of the old SS hair part (was hoping for a recolor of the new SSGSS hair part) but I'm beyond pleased with the new face (faces?) and updated skin tone. And that sculpt...AUGH. I can't stop looking at it.

oh man these, these are ****ing amazing. I was fine enough with just Trunks tonight, but Vegeta and Awakened Goku, thank you blessed Tamashii god :pray:

I might buy two of Awakening Goku, to display him in the Spirit Bomb against Buu with the normal head. I know I'm getting two Vegetas and Trunks, even though I have an original Trunks

great idea there, u just sold me on getting 2

hey wheres rkenshinH lol, omg wonder what he has to say

Anybody think they might do a reissue for frieeza since the awakening goku is coming out

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I said a while back if you guys thought they would release damage sh figuarts and the answer was no you have the zero's for that, And now we get this crazy yet amazing goku. But what really excites me is that looking at this goku (which i will get 2) gives me a lot of hope that i will get my dream sh figuart in damaged majin vegeta

90293cce6dfad8379a651f6c5ca84898.jpg

I said a while back if you guys thought they would release damage sh figuarts and the answer was no you have the zero's for that, And now we get this crazy yet amazing goku. But what really excites me is that looking at this goku (which i will get 2) gives me a lot of hope that i will get my dream sh figuart in damaged majin vegeta

90293cce6dfad8379a651f6c5ca84898.jpg

Altho I'd love this battle damaged vegeta, I can say him battle damaged isnt as iconic as goku battle damaged. I mean Goku looks that way in almost every series and movie. Vegeta only in buu saga and for a short period, highly doubt they'll invest in this. Hope u can see my point. Id be all in for this vegeta tho

Back