S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news, but I can't help but notice what looks like the total absence of paint shading. I hope I'm wrong and I'm just not noticing it because of how the photographs look to me.

This is great news, but I can't help but notice what looks like the total absence of paint shading. I hope I'm wrong and I'm just not noticing it because of how the photographs look to me.

yeah there seems to be no shading like on Vegetto or the new SSGSS Goku :( . i hope they keep shading in future releases . but wow . all those who bought vegeta at 300 wow . could have waited and just painted boot tips white . and that awaken Goku is insane!!!

DO THESE OFFICIAL PICTURES MEAN PREORDERS WILL GO UP SOON?

Cause if so,
8c7087821fc27032a4f8bcd2656f6e88.jpg

Now that the dust has settled, some thoughts.

Shading looks to be no more. That's the price we pay for getting more releases. Sucks but what can ya do?

Namek Goku is perfect. Best Goku figure thus far. Words can't describe how amazing he looks.

Vegeta's got boot tips and darker?/lighter? colors. Boot tips don't have detail though. May get, may not. Original seems better at first glance.

Shenron looks awesome, immediate buy.

Trunks has no shading but has a better painted body.

Auras look fantastic.

I have to say as pumped as I am about Trunks and Vegeta getting re-released I'm really underwhelmed with their paint jobs. The hair has no shading and Vegeta's boot tips don't even have lines. Also did they mess up the colors on the new Goku's boots or am I crazy?

That Awakened Goku is perfect in each and every way.

Some things that Tag Hobby put up today are already up for order on sites like AmiAmi...

So this may be a good sign we can definitely expect these preorders to go up within the week?

Clearly I'm ecstatic right now

I have to say as pumped as I am about Trunks and Vegeta getting re-released I'm really underwhelmed with their paint jobs. The hair has no shading and Vegeta's boot tips don't even have lines. Also did they mess up the colors on the new Goku's boots or am I crazy?

I guess that's the trade-off for these advanced color editions. It's always the little things that matter. Oh well..

Even though Shenron has the "display only," they're gonna release it eventually. They wouldn't bring it out for the second time just to put it back in the vault and say "nevermind." They're gauging interest once again.

Advanced Color Vegeta kinda looks a bit like the 2nd Edition Datong SSJ Vegeta doesn't he? Deeper/darker blue color, except this time he has gold tipped boots :)

I love that Awakened SSJ Goku, definitely getting him :) Trunks, I'll get him as well even if he's not one of my favorites :)

That Goku looks perfect. If the boots are wrong, I'll switch em out with SDCC Namek Goku. Otherwise, he is the most impressive sculpt I've seen Tamashii do.

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Does he have shading in his hair? It looks like it but I'm not too sure. Looks like I don't need my Figuarts Zero Goku anymore.

Curious to see how the prices for Trunks and Vegeta fluctuate. Vegeta may retain his value but Trunks I'm not so sure of.

Does he have shading in his hair? It looks like it but I'm not too sure. Looks like I don't need my Figuarts Zero Goku anymore.

Curious to see how the prices for Trunks and Vegeta fluctuate. Vegeta may retain his value but Trunks I'm not so sure of.

9ee75287530edc4845e5208a365165b4.jpg
f29cdc70bce216bdcf1f422c5b9dee22.jpg
I don't know if it's lighting or not.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

It's hard to tell but I'll say no for now so if he does have shading, I'll be that much more excited. Best to set expectations low.

Cell Saga Vegeta looking good but I can't tell if his outfit is duller or more saturated. The pics are all different. Guess we'll have to wait for more pics/videos.

Predicting that Android Saga Vegeta will maintain his value or drop slightly while this figure is out and about. Trunks might drop significantly since he's practically the same as the original just without shaded hair.

Back