S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up Vegetto's hair with the white highlighting tonight.

1710.png

Is he really? I always thought of him as Stan Lee is to Marvel.

Edited:

I honestly believe we're going to get more than 100 episodes from this series, without question. The wait for the dubbed version is going to kill me! :gah: :impatient:

Man... over 100 eps... this is going to be so legit! And I agree. I don't even think I'm going to bother with the subbed versions.

DBS it's just put 3 or 4 big enemies... And rolling on... We must think what type of enemies could be
... We can think for example one more android? Exist until nr13... Well what about nr12 or nr1... But nr1 should be a $h37 like nr8... Or who knows... Maybe a nr21;) or nr22;)... What if Dr. GERO give his knowledge yo another Dr?... But well you get it, right? What more??? Mmm maybe Broly's Brother? Trying get dragon balls like freezer but to revive Broly maybe... Or eternity Life... What more? Another brother from Cooler and Freezer? Too much brothers xD... Or well just simply one or two more new enemies... That wake up and want destroy universe... Or get eternity life or revive someone... But the looks like... Must be awesome... How I say for example that freezer must look like Cooler... Because we can not negated... Make Freezer Gold is $h37... It's just... Not have any connection... So why Cooler transformation doesn't gold too?... Well, all this only to say that the characters must look awesome.. Impressionist... Could be with simple design like I now Akira Toriyama like make the enemy's... But if they transform... Must be espectacular... To me, It's the Best for Business!

If it doesn't have the Toei Sticker, it's not official.

Toei_Silver_Sticker.png

Edited: It would be best if you took a picture of the product. If you got it from Amazon, it should either have the Funimation sticker, the Bandai symbol, and the Tamashii Nations symbol. Here's an official to compare...

dragonball-z-6-inch-action-figure-s-h-figarts-series-son-goku-pre-order-ships-may-2014-7.gif

There have been people who bought a Goku from Amazon and it turned out to be a bootleg.

Here are some pics of the copy I got. Looks like it matches up really well.

20150609_000915.jpg

20150609_000742.jpg

20150609_000759.jpg

Sorry for the wonky angles. pics are upright before I upload them.

Checked eBay again, more raping and pillaging of prices for Goku. If this stays an exclusive to Mexico, it's going to be the only one of the line I need to pass on.

Honestly, that's a more than reasonable budget. I'd set mine higher, but I may have to take it down because reading this was like a breath of common sense.

I can have a little wiggle room with that figure, but personally anything going above $200 is full retard.

The crazy part os that Trunks and SS vegeta are still more expensive (aside from that one ridiculous listing i have seen)

I can have a little wiggle room with that figure, but personally anything going above $200 is full retard.

Yea, not gonna get into specifics but I went full retard and then some. :lol

The crazy part os that Trunks and SS vegeta are still more expensive (aside from that one ridiculous listing i have seen)

And that's really unfortunate... Trunks I understand because he's the epitome of "bang-for-buck" in terms of what you get in the box... so much crap! SSJ Vegeta on the other hand? Polar opposite. If SSJ Vegeta wasn't such a critical character it'd be going second hand for $100 tops right now. SMall figure with two faces and two sets of hands? It doesn't even fill out the plastic shell.

Yeah its crazy! Will be interesting to see the prices when the advanced colours are released.

Yea, not gonna get into specifics but I went full retard and then some. :lol

And that's really unfortunate... Trunks I understand because he's the epitome of "bang-for-buck" in terms of what you get in the box... so much crap! SSJ Vegeta on the other hand? Polar opposite. If SSJ Vegeta wasn't such a critical character it'd be going second hand for $100 tops right now. SMall figure with two faces and two sets of hands? It doesn't even fill out the plastic shell.

That's your prerogative, not saying people should spend their money a certain way. But you need to cut the line somewhere.

Yeah its crazy! Will be interesting to see the prices when the advanced colours are released.

I absolutely agree. Personally, I'm hoping that they're pretty darn close in terms of color schemes for custom fodder at the very least.

I still have a feeling that "advanced color" is going to be their new branding for the shaded styings that they've been doing for anime releases up until Vegetto and they're just going to be a straight re-release with new boxes.

That's your prerogative, not saying people should spend their money a certain way. But you need to cut the line somewhere.

Oh for sure, man. No worries dude: Trust me, I'm just having some fun at my own expense right now.

Yeah thats what i think it will be too, at least for me thats what i hope it is as i missed out on the originals.

I dont know how you other guys who already have them will feel about them taking up release slots though!

Yeah thats what i think it will be too, at least for me thats what i hope it is as i missed out on the originals.

I dont know how you other guys who already have them will feel about them taking up release slots though!

I love it. The thing is that they're two characters that people can use for multiple purposes. Armor trunks, dark hair z fighter vegeta, time chamber gohan, time chamber goku, etc etc.. Lots of fun to be had with cheap extras.

giphy.gif

The line for me is 100 euros give or take 5-10% and excluding shipping. So comes close to your line of 150 bucks. However. I've only done this once, with ssj vegeta. I don't plan to ever do it again. For figures like this 60 is my max. Otherwise I'm just like never mind, I'll accept not having it. In some form or another I have all my holy grails already anyway. I need that Ultimate Gohan and then I could survive quitting. Not that I'm gonna entirely, but I can't think of anything feasible that'd make me spend more. Maybe I'll do it for this goku if he's indeed the sdcc ex too.

Regarding DBS and ssj4 goku... It seems clear to me that the 'ssj4 thing' is now just officially unofficial... I mean, yes they can go ssj in ssg form but I doubt that for one they'd go up to ssgssj4 and for two I even more doubt that it'd look like ssj4... As usual honestly I'd prepare ssj4 goku is gonna get fridged. Tamashii has so much to release now with new content and we have proof they're gonna capitalise hard on it. If ssj4 goku (or any gt content) does get made, than better to be pleasantly surprised than dismally disappointed...

Back