S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing those two Buus together I suddenly realised it'd be pretty cool to have buu forms as seperate buus fighting against the z fighters. That'd be awesome. Mainly Kid Buu, Buuhan and Buutenks vs Vegito, Gotenks and U Gohan. Just a fantasy fight I'd love to see. Or let's make it Gogeta.

Updated logo of Dragon Ball Super:

1280px-Dragon_Ball_Super_Logo.png

Source.
60131410.jpg

The most I've gone for was Broly at $82 I think. Not going any higher outside of SDCC Goku/Vegeta, at least Vegeta for $150. Goku..uh probably never happening :thud:

My highest purchases was:

SDCC Goku $150.

SS Vegeta (the 2nd one I got to give it the spare head from Scouter Vegeta) Around $150 or so... I can't recall the exact price.

Trunks (the 2nd one I got to have the normal head display) about $85.

My highest was SDCC Goku at $200, SSJ Vegeta at 165, and SDCC Gohan (a second one) for $150. Everything else was $120 or below. I got two trunks for less than $100 back in the day. Wow, what a bargain these would've been today smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thats what i think it will be too, at least for me thats what i hope it is as i missed out on the originals.

I dont know how you other guys who already have them will feel about them taking up release slots though!

I don't care if they do take up release slots cuz it would be nice to be able to replace my current ones with better editions and it's always nice to have some cheap ones available if I ever want some extras. Plus it keeps the fans in the line and the more popular the line gets, the more figures we'll get in the future. It's always nice to stick it to the bootleggers as well. I'd rather see a display with the legit figures over the fakes, we've already got too much of that now. Someone at Tamashii must've finally come to their senses seeing as we're getting so many figures AND the mythical re-releases.

I dont have sdcc exclusives beside vegeta. So im just missing frieza, krillin, and cell i can do without sdcc goku, piccolo and gohan. Im also missing trunks and ss vegeta but we are getting repaints!! The most i spent was $140 a month ago on ebay for scouter vegeta

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Yeah i feel like it was only gonna be a matter of time before Datong started to release Trunks copies.
Maybe they monitor forums more than we think? Haha. ;)

I dont have sdcc exclusives beside vegeta. So im just missing frieza, krillin, and cell i can do without sdcc goku, piccolo and gohan. Im also missing trunks and ss vegeta but we are getting repaints!! The most i spent was $140 a month ago on ebay for scouter vegeta

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
I got my Scouter Vegeta for 45$ and our Local Hastings had a few left for 2-3 months lol

I got my Vegeta for $40 and SSJ3 Goku for $55. My two Trunks' were $90 each. All the villains were less than $60. Man those were the days...

Trunks was one of my first figures I purchased and at that time I really hated that I spent 49$ for it. Lol. I sure am not getting smarter as time goes by

About a year or so ago I was in a bidding war for Trunks and I won him for like $110

Trunks was one of my first figures I purchased and at that time I really hated that I spent 49$ for it. Lol. I sure am not getting smarter as time goes by

The upcoming Trunks and Vegeta figures are actually priced around $37 so they'll be even cheaper than the originals were! People better stock up when they come out cuz I don't see Tamashii doing this again. It is a limited high end figure line after all so I wouldn't expect them to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of a way to fix the problem with Goku's arm falling off at the bicep? It's like the peg coming out of his shoulder is too short or the piece inside the bicep that is supposed to catch the peg is too far in.

Any of you beat Xenoverse? Could it be beat or is it more like destiny where you just Grind for gear and never ending. I'm level 6 so far lol

Man...I've totally neglected db xenoverse. Something about the game I'm not liking. I just can't figure out what it is.

Hopefully dbz extreme butouden for the 3ds can remedy that. There's some hinting that this game is hitting stateside very soon.

paid most for broly $66 i think. everyone else retail, thankfully. Still missing ss3 and sdcc goku but i can live, probly get the datong ss3 and merge with ref ss goku

Back