S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who are selling MexiGoku on eBay are making enough money to cover their future purchases for at least 7 releases. It's madness!

Please don't let SSJ4 Goku become the next Nappa.....

He won't be. Tamashii just put a break in between the reveals to release the Resurrection F figures. Everything will go back to normal once they're released and done with.

And Shenron. Everyone always forgets about Shenron ._.

It'll only make the reveal that much more glorious.

He won't be. Tamashii just put a break in between the reveals to release the Resurrection F figures. Everything will go back to normal once they're released and done with.

It'll only make the reveal that much more glorious.

You sure about that? With Super right around the corner I wouldn't be so sure.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

SSJ4 Goku HAS to come out. He looked perfect as a prototype and he's Goku. We all know how much Tamashii loves Goku. He was the figure I looked forward to the most from that reveal. ****** Jaco, should've been SSJ4 taking that release spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure about that? With Super right around the corner I wouldn't be so sure.

Positive. Especially Super Saiyan 4 Goku. He's not a risk similar to Nappa. Tamashii knows he'll sell well and he could easily be the "Broly" of next year and he wouldn't take any of the momentum away. They revealed the Bardock Figuarts Zero, as well, which gives me the impression that everything will go back on track.

Plus, it depends how different the designs will be from Resurrection F to Super. We haven't seen anything yet but they already have Goku's Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan head mold and, hopefully by the time the show is a little ways into the season, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta will have a set released date and his head mold will be completed.

Edited:
SSJ4 Goku HAS to come out. He looked perfect as a prototype and he's Goku. We all know how much Tamashii loves Goku. He was the figure I looked forward to the most from that reveal. ****** Jaco, should've been SSJ4 taking that release spot.

As of now, I'm hoping Jaco is a "look what we did" display and nothing more.

Edited: His proportions seem off to me.

Updated logo of Dragon Ball Super:

1280px-Dragon_Ball_Super_Logo.png

Source.

Goku is going back to his Battle of Gods gi?

No I don't know why ppl think any art on the site is gonna be in super. Well know for sure in 2 weeks when the manga comes out

Probably not, it's just there cuz it's his iconic look. Wouldn't make any sense to design completely new outfits and release new figures just for one movie.

That's true. Although, I was thinking it makes sense why Tamashii is releasing Namek Goku since they have the same symbols. Easy release in the future if that was his gi for Super.

No I don't know why ppl think any art on the site is gonna be in super. Well know for sure in 2 weeks when the manga comes out

Maybe because it's on the official Dragon Ball Super website? :dunno

Toriyama didn't have to do this. He's a multi-millionaire & he's created something that his great great grandchildren can live off of. DBZ officially "ended" in the mid 90's & it never died down in popularity.. out of the thousands of animes ever created, DBZ stands alone. Just imagine the lifespan DBSuper will have. This is gonna be the top show on Cartoon Network once it's dubbed

Toriyama didn't have to do this. He's a multi-millionaire & he's created something that his great great grandchildren can live off of. DBZ officially "ended" in the mid 90's & it never died down in popularity.. just imagine the lifespan DBSuper will have.

I know some people saying that he's milking Dragon Ball for money hence the strange new designs, weird names, and odd characters we've been seeing. As you said he's already got money. He's only doing this because he wants to. It's his creation and he wants to continue the story. Everything else is just a product of his age and he's just not at the prime he was back when he wrote the originals. People can mock Toriyama all they want (myself included) but I have no doubt he's NOT doing this for selfish reasons. I really hope DBS turns out great and ushers in a new fan base for the Dragon Ball franchise despite the criticisms we give it.

Toriyama didn't have to do this. He's a multi-millionaire & he's created something that his great great grandchildren can live off of. DBZ officially "ended" in the mid 90's & it never died down in popularity.. out of the thousands of animes ever created, DBZ stands alone. Just imagine the lifespan DBSuper will have.

Is he really? I always thought of him as Stan Lee is to Marvel.

Edited:
I know some people saying that he's milking Dragon Ball for money hence the strange new designs, weird names, and odd characters we've been seeing. As you said he's already got money. He's only doing this because he wants to. It's his creation and he wants to continue the story. Everything else is just a product of his age and he's just not at the prime he was back when he wrote the originals. People can mock Toriyama all they want (myself included) but I have no doubt he's NOT doing this for selfish reasons. I really hope DBS turns out great and ushers in a new fan base for the Dragon Ball franchise despite the criticisms we give it.

I honestly believe we're going to get more than 100 episodes from this series, without question. The wait for the dubbed version is going to kill me! :gah: :impatient:

This is a great quote from Stan Lee that could really relate to Toriyama and Dragon Ball...

“One of the things that bugs me is people are always saying, ‘When are you gonna retire?'” I figure what they mean is, ‘We’ve had enough of ya, get the hell outta here!’ ...If you’re having fun what you’re doing, why would you want to retire? ...Don’t ask me to retire. If I’m boring you, just don’t listen to me, don’t come and see me, don’t read my stuff, that’s OK. But don’t make me stop doing what I’m doing.”

Back