S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, well I can do without the face (although I'll prob get one Mexico version whenever the dust settles strictly for the face :dunno). Gives hope that we'll see this guy get his wider release (SDCC probably).

In other news, GREAT to hear that Goku will have metallic hair just like Vegeta.

While I like that they gave Goku the metallic paint, that makes me afraid that Vegeta will get the shaft with a simple repaint instead of new hair sculpt.

Although I got the figure, I do not entered to the event, but friends who entered confirmed me that:

The SSGSS Goku also had the metallic hair like Vegeta.

The SS Vegeta and Trunks were not the re-paints.

And they think that the exhibitors mistakenly put the wrong Piccolo.

I really hope they're not using that Vegeta head sculpt. Please put some damn detail in that, Tamashii.

Edited:
Regarding the Goku's blue hair they also told me that in person is more detailed than in the photos.

I didn't even think that was possible. Glad to hear that though.

Congrats Orbital! Any anyone else who was at the con and got theirs. Ftr I think no mexican should feel guilty over annoyances with this exclusive, this is something done by companies, no one else.

Did you get to see more at the con Orbi?

@Ang I've grown to completely prefer vegeta's metallic hair over goku's lol. It fits the colour and form really well imo.

I really hope they're not using that Vegeta head sculpt. Please put some damn detail in that, Tamashii.

Edited:

I didn't even think that was possible. Glad to hear that though.

Vegeta is in dire need of an updated hair sculpt. They did it for Goku so why not for Vegeta? Poor Vegeta always getting shafted by toy companies and by his own creator smh.

@Ang I've grown to completely prefer vegeta's metallic hair over goku's lol. It fits the colour and form really well imo.

I would rather the figures have consistency with one another though. Especially since they're the same form from the same film/time period. I know some people don't like the sculpt on Goku but going from all detail to no detail on Vegeta should not happen and just looks lazy to me.

The least they can do is put striations & ridges in SSGSS Vegeta's hair

The least they can do is put striations & ridges in SSGSS Vegeta's hair

That's all I would want. Everything else on the figure is fine. I haven't grown to the look yet but it looks like it came out from the film.

Majin Vegeta would need Super Saiyan 2 hair detail. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is just regular Super Saiyan hair detail, right?

Congrats Orbital! Any anyone else who was at the con and got theirs. Ftr I think no mexican should feel guilty over annoyances with this exclusive, this is something done by companies, no one else.

Did you get to see more at the con Orbi?

Thank you for those words Silrian :), be a collector in my country can become a real nightmare due those bad practices with inflated prices.

It was a small exhibition, many hoped to see things from Star Wars or Marvel, but nothing of that.

The most attractive were the figures of the series Saint Seiya, DBZ, Ranma 1/2 and Mazinger Z (Soul of Chogokin and Super Robot Chogokin).

Another zOu04's image, this time Krillin with Goku:

k3aIs1Cg.jpg

He's so beautiful. Damn exclusives! :banghead

Majin Vegeta would need Super Saiyan 2 hair detail. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is just regular Super Saiyan hair detail, right?

Majin's looks slightly more detailed and sharp. Tamashii might have us there if they're going for accuracy but I still would like that updated hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.png

It should be buu saga style ssj hair, but Vegetas buu saga ssj and majin/ssj2 hair is almost identical anyway. He really should have the same sculpting as Goku.

Man we are just getting flooded with Gokus... am I the only one that still wants him in this outfit?

goku&uub.jpg

They'll prolly use his gi from Resurrection Frieza in DBSuper..

He's so beautiful. Damn exclusives! :banghead

Majin's looks slightly more detailed and sharp. Tamashii might have us there if they're going for accuracy but I still would like that updated hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.png

There is definitely still sculpt detail there though. Honestly, I wouldnt mind if they used the same sculpt for Majin as they did an "updated" ssgss vegeta, since the differences are so minimal. In the show some people even go so far as to say vegeta without majin couldnt attain ssj2, since the differences literally dont exist.
Heck, even in ALL the games, the animators dont even bother changing his hair from ssj from ssj2 because its not noticeable anyway.

Back