S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I haven't been paying close attention to the line the last few months, but was perusing ebay listings today and I have to ask: Has the price of SDCC Vegeta dropped like a stone, or did Datong jump on that one too? Sorry for being way out of the loop.

It's KO'd. Going rate for legit sends to be a solid 140-150 everywhere.

Thanks RKenshinH & prodigy1367.

Orbital, I like the metallic Trunks look, it's pretty great

Thanks FSLAR :)

In this image is more notorious the differences between the original release and the "Original Designer's (Modified Color) Edition":

1000095447_7.jpg

Source: Tamashii Web Shop.

Well that makes sense, thanks. Man, in a short time this line has become an even bigger minefield to navigate. It almost seems like the bootlegs outnumber the real deal.

People let's just wait.... Maybe will be worst and we will be disappointed... Lets became happy we have this year many release repaints re-release and other things... A don't have trunks and ssjvegeta... So it's a opportunity for me... But really realli I don't want this exactly figures... You now that i prefer for example ssj2Vegeta (saga Buu) and future trunks without jacket like he fight against Broly on movie 8, but been this an opportunity maybe i could buy them... Why not, right...? So let's wait and stopping the speculation. Rest... Come summer let's go to the beach....

But I like speculating, it's one of the many enjoyments in life.
Still awaiting for an invoice from anime island for the rest of my payment for vegetto. Anyone having the same issues?

The Datong SS Goku has slight shading to his hair so can that count as a "modified color edition" as well?

224477_1106336509381844_3106686138939160014_n.jpg
So based on this schedule that was kindly posted before, those are the release** dates. And based on the time it takes for figuarts to release after they've been announced, should we expect vegeta, trunks, and Awakening goku to go up for order or be officially announced soon-ish?

I really don't want to miss out on them lol

Nice seems the advanced color versions will be normally priced if I remember yen prices correctly. Except Goku Super Warrior Awakening, he's more expensive...energy effects? Accessories for other chars? ... Yeah, judging by english episode title and the higher price at least I'd expect that to be his blue shirt damaged first time ssj version. Is soul web shop jnust another term for thei standard web exclusive thing?

Man this'd be ****ING great. Then I can have ssj2 gohan vs cell, correct ssj goku vs frieza en normal goku vs vegeta, displayed in order next to each other.:yess: All I'd miss is ssj3 goku and majin vegeta vs kid buu but that's my least fav of THE 4 iconic DBZ fights anyway. With that vegeta, if it's android saga, could setup vegeta and piccolo with the androids as two more, 5 fight scenes total. And a z fighter line up (with U gohan). Think that's what Im gonna aim for with my collection and skip anything else. Unless DBSuper winds up being too awesome. But seems by then I'll be too late if I want the god ssj versions.

@Ang sorry I guess I forgot. Okay then.

The Datong SS Goku has slight shading to his hair so can that count as a "modified color edition" as well?

If we add a gold or silver sticker on the box, may be :lecture... :lol

So based on this schedule that was kindly posted before, those are the release** dates. And based on the time it takes for figuarts to release after they've been announced, should we expect vegeta, trunks, and Awakening goku to go up for order or be officially announced soon-ish?

I really don't want to miss out on them lol

Bandai/Tamashii usually announce their upcoming releases in a period between 6 and 3 months, so there is a good chance that later this month we will see the official images of the products for November.

If 2015 is the year of the repaints, reissues and reuses of the same molds, we still have a lot of prototypes to be release in 2016 like Beerus, Jaco, Buuhan, Buutenks, SS4 Goku and there is also the almost forgotten, Nappa.

If 2015 is the year of the repaints, reissues and reuses of the same molds, we still have a lot of prototypes to be release in 2016 like Beerus, Jaco, Buuhan, Buutenks, SS4 Goku and there is also the almost forgotten, Nappa.

You forgot Shenron :/

This is a teaser image from Bandai of America, hopefully Bluefin soon will do the same:

attachment.php

Source: TokuNation.

OH **** which one is DB.... The broad one is a kamen or sentai team? They say limited edition, that means nothing that isn't in some form gonna be released or already has been...

EDIT: oh wait tamashii will probably have a seperate one of course.

That's why exclusives will aways be there. It is a smart strategy from Bandai. People don't even know what the product is and they already want to buy it :lol

OH **** which one is DB.... The broad one is a kamen or sentai team? They say limited edition, that means nothing that isn't in some form gonna be released or already has been...

EDIT: oh wait tamashii will probably have a seperate one of course.

Speaking of a sentai team, I was actually thinking the longer box could be the DBZ exclusive. Ginyu Force anyone? Tamashii did say we're gonna "love" the exclusive. Or maybe a SSJ2 vs Majin Vegeta pack? I honestly can't even predict Tamashii's next move with all the curveballs they've been throwing us lately.

Back