S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacco the galactic patrolman [emoji38]

Hes from Toriyamas newest manga, and he also makes and appearance in RoF. Beerus must be real, his trousers are based off ssj4 Gokus which means it cant be a custom.

Yeah, Im unsure about ssgss Vegeta. Can anyone get a pic of ssgss Goku next to him just incase they added the metallic paint to it too? If not it just looks majorly off. At least if ssgss Vegeta is revealed now he isnt the sdcc exclusive. Once again leaning towards Namek/saiyan saga Goku.

Here's another picture.
be241d84b9f931a3ef9f30740dbd5dcc.jpg

Vegeta looks nice, but I was expecting an SSJ 2 hair. It looks like they just repainted the regular SSJ hair blue.

Vegeta looks nice, but I was expecting an SSJ 2 hair. It looks like they just repainted the regular SSJ hair blue.
Yeah, bit disappointed by that. Vegeta gets the short end of the stick again. Though I guess costs went to having to sculpt the body wheras Gokus was a simple retool.

Wow. So other than the metallic hair, Orbital's 'shop of Vegeta was pretty much exactly what we're getting. I hope he comes with actual folded arms though.

Daaaaang theyre really going big for these movies. Lol gokus hair gets a emould but vegeta just a repaint. Also DAT AURA EFFECT, ITS FANTASTIC!

Damn thats awesome. It's kindof funny how many releases we see all before the two that win any poll they're on that Ive seen: kid buu and majin vegeta. Everyone screams for those and tamashii's like "oh here's five releases from the new movie.":rotfl (7 if you count the zeroes)

I wanna know how DBSuper connects to RoF damnit. Is bluegod truly the new ssj? Is this how they're gonna look throughout a new series?

I normally don't like to buy Figuarts Zeroes but this may just be the first ever Figuarts Zero I'll ever buy.

ef9021208a6eb0d2b698b900a1adcf4d.jpg

This is also displayed.

1669a5f0a2dc3302680139e2766fb18b.jpg

pretty much everything I wanted with Jaco thrown in. Guess this spoils the SDCC display a bit but I'm sure it will still be incredible. what a great thing to wake up to.

(can't stop looking at the pics)

Back