S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if official picture and not photoshopped yet... It's from Tamashii Nations Summer Collection 2015

11393078_428764907305745_199040434962132114_n.jpg

63461_907886522608838_5953502716820959948_n.jpg

11270079_936545333033534_2792274279805190983_n.jpg

Figuarts Zero SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza, as well.

that destruction god... will be make it for sh figuarts? :O i don´t know if i get it :( what i am gonna do? *_* *_*

Tamashii is gonna have to pump out the Boo saga characters asap. Becuz no doubt they're gonna wanna jump on the DBSuper character designs as soon as they're revealed.

And I hope Majin Vegeta comes with no more than 3 faces, just to piss everybody off :) oh man the reactions on here will be priceless

Did they just repaint vegeta or does he have a new body? If he does I just can't tell from those pictures. In RoF he's pretty slim right? ..

Vegeta being a mere repaint is pretty saddening tbh. His boots look different though, more rounded...

They moulded the tripes from his out fit on there and the torso has the new shoulder straps (with white edges), other then that it's a re-used mould. To what extent they had to remould the entire thing just to add the stripes I don't know. I wonder which faces he'll include.

@Crisis I mean... if they're gonna do that at all... I'm sure we'll see a Buu SOME time, but other than that... Honestly I don't expect too much of this line anymore, it's clear they're gonna just cater to the new material to keep with the hype. With all these releases, I mean, goku and frieza are already november. This year is clearly spent already and with beerus, vegeta and jaco after that... Like... I'm not expecting much of this line anymore regarding old releases – any surprises are great.

Also considering my ridiculous call that ssg vegeta would be the sdcc ex, I'm now switching to another ridiculous call: sdcc ex is Nappa.

what a hell!! must buy ssgssgoku? if i buy it i must buy also godfreezer! and to be complete i should buy also ssgssvegeta and now come the God of Destruction! so... if i buy one i must buy the others!! what i am gonna do? *_* <( who can help me? *_*

must i buy all? only 3? only 2? only 1? what must i buy?*_* how many must i buy?*_*

I can definitely see them remaking Vegetas head. Theres no way they would do it so differently to Gokus. Even a repaint they would have made sure it was the same colour, thats just sloppy. I will put money on that being a placeholder until they reveal the actual head at SDCC.

what a hell!! must buy ssgssgoku? if i buy it i must buy also godfreezer! and to be complete i should buy also ssgssvegeta and now come the God of Destruction! so... if i buy one i must buy the others!! what i am gonna do? *_* <( who can help me? *_*

must i buy all? only 3? only 2? only 1? what must i buy?*_* how many must i buy?*_*

Man, its up to you! No one is forcing you to buy anything. Fact is that these are new, canon designs for the characters, and we have to deal with that. If you like them, get them, if you dont, then dont. You are getting upset at figures coming out that you dont want, but alot of people do. I didnt like krillin or android 16, but I wouldnt go against those that like them. We all have to compromise in this line.

Also, yeah im with Silrian.......why do you need to know such a strange request EpyonSystem? o_O

Man, its up to you! No one is forcing you to buy anything. Fact is that these are new, canon designs for the characters, and we have to deal with that. If you like them, get them, if you dont, then dont. You are getting upset at figures coming out that you dont want, but alot of people do. I didnt like krillin or android 16, but I wouldnt go against those that like them. We all have to compromise in this line.

Also, yeah im with Silrian.......why do you need to know such a strange request EpyonSystem? o_O

Reasons......*** *** *** ***. Lol, jk. I wanted to see what it would look like.

I can definitely see them remaking Vegetas head. Theres no way they would do it so differently to Gokus. Even a repaint they would have made sure it was the same colour, thats just sloppy. I will put money on that being a placeholder until they reveal the actual head at SDCC.

Hm I guess a placeholder head is possible...

Ftr Im not judging Epyon lol, that question just blew my mind a little.:lol

:lol well in any case, I dont think it would work, both figures use a different system for connecting to the body (#18s peg is part of the head, Brolys is a new double hinged peg that i dont think comes off.)

Hm I guess a placeholder head is possible...

Ftr Im not judging Epyon lol, that question just blew my mind a little.:lol

Yeah, its just too lazy, even for Tamashii. The face is just a repainted ssj face, and it doesnt appear to even have skin shading on it. I will guess they used the old ssj mold to quickly make up the head and face and done a quick paint job on it just to show the body off.

Yeah, its just too lazy, even for Tamashii. The face is just a repainted ssj face, and it doesnt appear to even have skin shading on it. I will guess they used the old ssj mold to quickly make up the head and face and done a quick paint job on it just to show the body off.

I hope your right but regardless I'm happy we are getting them... Have a feeling it's gonna be awhile before BuuTenks,BuuHan, and SSJ4 Goku is released let alone an Majin Vegeta.

i now all that... i for example not buy any android.... but now the problem it´s characters from newest movies... sincerely i don´t like the design from any of them... the only at this moment i maybe buy could be Beerus... but looking to ssgssgoku and vegeta and godfreezer... if anyone buy one... must buy all... (it was like the androids), with beerus i don´t need that feel to buy the others (totally) because is the beginning of gods.... so many questions *_* and the problem is: "if i not buy now and then, after the release i want them... will be expensive", so please help *_* more opinion why should i buy or why not? maybe wait? after seen the resurrection of F, i must decide *_*

All this news. Overloading my brain. Vegeta looks fantastic with the metallic hair, I just hope they do the same for Goku. I don't see why they wouldn't. Pretty new sculpt overall with those line and the boots. Looks like we might not get crossed arms so that's a bummer. Sucks they didn't update his hair to be more detailed but as Deano said, it could just be temporary but I somehow doubt it, it is Tamashii after all. Beerus looks perfect, I knew they wouldn't just skip him all together. I could definitly see a Whis reveal sometime soon as well. Jaco, don't really care about but since he's in the movie, I'll get him.

The aura effects are perfect! The wind and water effects looks stunning. Wow, what a great reveal by Tamashii. What more could we possibly see at SDCC?! Nappa? Majin Vegeta? Oh man, am I excited :banana

Back