S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Vegeta's hair is all wrong... It is just the old one.. without the strips and details :/

But I'm glad they are showing the prototype and not the official pictures. There's still time to fix this.

Bills looks good, and Jako... what the hell....

Yeah, I honestly hope Jako doesnt get made, as funny as he is. He ISNT anything to do with dragonball, he was a cameo and nothing more. having him take up a relase slot would just be wrong imo.

All this news. Overloading my brain. Vegeta looks fantastic with the metallic hair, I just hope they do the same for Goku. I don't see why they wouldn't. Pretty new sculpt overall with those line and the boots. Looks like we might not get crossed arms so that's a bummer. Sucks they didn't update his hair to be more detailed but as Deano said, it could just be temporary but I somehow doubt it, it is Tamashii after all. Beerus looks perfect, I knew they wouldn't just skip him all together. I could definitly see a Whis reveal sometime soon as well. Jaco, don't really care about but since he's in the movie, I'll get him.

The aura effects are perfect! The wind and water effects looks stunning. Wow, what a great reveal by Tamashii. What more could we possibly see at SDCC?! Nappa? Majin Vegeta? Oh man, am I excited :banana

Thats exactly my thoughts; They stayed to a specific line up here, which means there should still be quite a few reveals left for SDCC, otherwise, whats the point in them going to that convention? :p

:lol well in any case, I dont think it would work, both figures use a different system for connecting to the body (#18s peg is part of the head, Brolys is a new double hinged peg that i dont think comes off.)

I guess my dreams will never be relized. So, how many ss god ss vegeta's is everybody gonna preorder? I, myself will be getting 4.
1. Misb
2. Ss god ss vegeta displayed
3. Ss god ss vegeta body with black hair displayed
4. Even though its not accurate, trunks with jacksdo head on god vegeta body.

Vegeta's feet are also weird, boottips dont even have painted stripes... His shoulder strap has a gap in it. Maybe this is a quick proto in the works.:dunno They've done that before.

Also Beerus pants seem to be a reuse of the ssj4 goku pants mould...(?)

For anybody who has seen RoF can you tell me in spoiler tags the following:
Spoiler Spoiler:

i now all that... i for example not buy any android.... but now the problem it´s characters from newest movies... sincerely i don´t like the design from any of them... the only at this moment i maybe buy could be Beerus... but looking to ssgssgoku and vegeta and godfreezer... if anyone buy one... must buy all... (it was like the androids), with beerus i don´t need that feel to buy the others (totally) because is the beginning of gods.... so many questions *_* and the problem is: "if i not buy now and then, after the release i want them... will be expensive", so please help *_* more opinion why should i buy or why not? maybe wait? after seen the resurrection of F, i must decide *_*

don't give in to the hype :wave
just buy beerus and be done.

Yeah, I honestly hope Jako doesnt get made, as funny as he is. He ISNT anything to do with dragonball, he was a cameo and nothing more. having him take up a relase slot would just be wrong imo.

Exactly. Now I have a feeling Toriyama is involved with Tamashii. Only he would push for Jaco the wacko Patrolman to be released. This is a Dragonball line and any other figure could've easily replaced him. Honestly NEVER saw this one coming

They are on the hype train of the new movie... ok but, there's also Tien and Master Roshi fighting on the new movie... where are they.....
But it's ok, if they ever release Tien and Master Roshi, I don't want those outfit from the new movie anyways.

I gotta feeling he's gonna be a series regular in DBSuper, though. Add to the comic relief, perhaps be the link between Goku & friends traveling to the other universes, etc.

i now all that... i for example not buy any android.... but now the problem it´s characters from newest movies... sincerely i don´t like the design from any of them... the only at this moment i maybe buy could be Beerus... but looking to ssgssgoku and vegeta and godfreezer... if anyone buy one... must buy all... (it was like the androids), with beerus i don´t need that feel to buy the others (totally) because is the beginning of gods.... so many questions *_* and the problem is: "if i not buy now and then, after the release i want them... will be expensive", so please help *_* more opinion why should i buy or why not? maybe wait? after seen the resurrection of F, i must decide *_*

Buy what YOU find worth the MONEY. Cause this isn't 5 dollar ****, you could spend that money on other stuff.

Yeah I have a feeling Tamashii knows what's coming with DBS...

Vegeta's feet are also weird, boottips dont even have painted stripes... His shoulder strap has a gap in it. Maybe this is a quick proto in the works.:dunno They've done that before.

Also Beerus pants seem to be a reuse of the ssj4 goku pants mould...(?)

For anybody who has seen RoF can you tell me in spoiler tags the following:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes just like any other DBZ release it's best to get them as they are released or you will be paying double/triple the amount... Look how fast Broly shot up and he came out in December...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks! But
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes just like any other DBZ release it's best to get them as they are released or you will be paying double/triple the amount... Look how fast Broly shot up and he came out in December...

I've found the best practice for this line is to get every figure even if you're unsure if you'll keep it. Keep it MIB if you're really unsure. That way you have the figure if you decide to keep it but you can also sell the figure if you decide you don't want it. NEVER a good idea to wait. They should be bought at retail cuz the aftermarket prices skyrocket. Especially with these new figures representing a new era of Dragonball, they're gonna fetch a pretty price when they're sold out.

he isn't? but his manga ties in with DB. and goku along with grandpa gohan, the brief family and other characters from db makes a cameo appearance.

Man, its up to you! No one is forcing you to buy anything. Fact is that these are new, canon designs for the characters, and we have to deal with that. If you like them, get them, if you dont, then dont. You are getting upset at figures coming out that you dont want, but alot of people do. I didnt like krillin or android 16, but I wouldnt go against those that like them. We all have to compromise in this line.

Also, yeah im with Silrian.......why do you need to know such a strange request EpyonSystem? o_O

practice what you preach.

I've found the best practice for this line is to get every figure even if you're unsure if you'll keep it. Keep it MIB if you're really unsure. That way you have the figure if you decide to keep it but you can also sell the figure if you decide you don't want it. NEVER a good idea to wait. They should be bought at retail cuz the aftermarket prices skyrocket. Especially with these new figures representing a new era of Dragonball, they're gonna fetch a pretty price when they're sold out.

yeah, become a horder! :D
or completionist or w/e

Blood, I feel you are starting to dislike me for some reason, can i ask what i've done to annoy you exactly? I have never begrudged a figure coming out that others have stated they want. I wouldnt even moan if Yamcha got made, even if I hate him utterly.

Thanks! But
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Havok re RoF spoilers: WHAT THE ****? For real!? That is ****ed up to me. Thanks for the quick replies though man.:duff:

I wanna know what this DBSuper is gonna be about and who in what way is featured in it cause I'm not buying these figs just for one movie. Beerus would be the only exception as he stared in 2 and is a major lore expansion, as well as cool.

But regarding goku and vegeta... I wanna know where Toriyama is taking this before I consider spending a cent on these movie figs.

Back