S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used Toyzinthebox for my Gohan and Vegitto figures for the first time, awesome service. Shipping was nice and secured and the boxes and figures themselves came in pristine condition. Highly recommended!

I'm sorry for the delay but here's the answer:
[/center]

NICE. thanks for making that. I kind of wanted to bring it up but it seemed off topic, I hadn't realized how much new tooling this Vegeta would require. Still, it will be completely absurd if they don't make this.

SCE%202015g_zps9zxxg4ut.jpg

That is very well done, Orbital! The shading looks perfect for a smooth/solid piece. I'm actually digging that uniform, too!

It's unusual where, for me, the figure design looks better than the anime design.

It's not broken? Yeah I took the part off obviously I was let the person buyin it know I'm not trying to cheat anyone

If they have the balls to release a 10" tall Hulkbuster for over $200 then there's no reason for them not to release Shenron.

If they have the balls to release a 10" tall Hulkbuster for over $200 then there's no reason for them not to release Shenron.

Different demand and popularity. People are eating up the Marvel Cinematic Universe S.H. Figuarts like crazy. People on the Ageless Geek Facebook page are foaming at the mouth with the reveal of the Hulkbuster.

Sadly, I'm not sure the same could be said about Shenron. There's still a demand for it though. Just not the same.

Damn that looks tight.
Going to sdcc
CG! Any panels you have as a must-see?
Different demand and popularity. People are eating up the Marvel Cinematic Universe S.H. Figuarts like crazy. People on the Ageless Geek Facebook page are foaming at the mouth with the reveal of the Hulkbuster.

Sadly, I'm not sure the same could be said about Shenron. There's still a demand for it though. Just not the same.

Not even comparable imo.

Damn that looks tight.

CG! Any panels you have as a must-see?

Not even comparable imo.

Yeah. Age of Ultron/Hulkbuster is the hottest thing right now at the movies. (Other than Mad Max: Fury Road but not that many people are seeing it! I want a sequel to that brilliant movie! :gah: ...Oh yeah, and ***** Perfect 2.)

Dragon Ball Z is in a resurgence. I honestly can't tell if it's going to die down, if it plateaued, or it will somehow become more popular. The Marvel license seems to be pricey but I can't imagine Shenron costing anywhere close to Hulkbuster price though.

How the hell would Tamashii even package Shenron? Wouldn't it be cool if it came in like a long box flower packaging?

(Speaking of SDCC, I feel 2 things are going to steal the show for me...Tamashii Nations and the DC Cinematic Universe panel.)

I am! I'll be there setting up and then all throughout the week:) ill be sure to post on here about anything I see

Awesome! What will you be setting up? Are you working with NECA?

(Speaking of SDCC, I feel 2 things are going to steal the show for me...Tamashii Nations and the DC Cinematic Universe panel.)

Hell yes. ****ing LOVING all the Suicide Squad behind the scenes stuff that's leaking. Fury Road I haven't seen yet but it's a wb movie, their stuntteam is working on Ayer's suicide squad, the director George Miller was caught on set and JunkieXL is writing the batman part for Zimmer's BvS score. Wouldn't be surprised if Miller is gonna direct a DC movie. 2016 and forward is gonna be sick.

I would swear that was the real deal Orbital, well done as per usual. I will say though, that if they do ssgss (ugh the name) then Vegeta would also have a new head sculpt. That way both Vegeta and Goku would have good sculpts for tamashii to remold in yellow for Buu saga versions.

Yeah. Age of Ultron/Hulkbuster is the hottest thing right now at the movies. (Other than Mad Max: Fury Road but not that many people are seeing it! I want a sequel to that brilliant movie! :gah: ...Oh yeah, and ***** Perfect 2.)

Dragon Ball Z is in a resurgence. I honestly can't tell if it's going to die down, if it plateaued, or it will somehow become more popular. The Marvel license seems to be pricey but I can't imagine Shenron costing anywhere close to Hulkbuster price though.

How the hell would Tamashii even package Shenron? Wouldn't it be cool if it came in like a long box flower packaging?

Awesome! What will you be setting up? Are you working with NECA?
Yeah I'm with NECA and basically everything, from start to finish :) I love this it this time of year

90aedaa83b6692277c0acf07c26bf2ac.jpg
820ff84b454362af915b751474fc67d9.jpg

Finally received my datong ss3 goku. Thankfully, I can read the instruction manual but I'll deal with that later. I notice his knees are loose. Would prefer to switch bodies with my extra Goku figure but the head is so tight, I can't take it off yet. Is there any solution to this?

Back